Part 16 ⚠️Self-Harm⚠️

593 words

A/n:
Thanks for 1,590 views and 132 votes!

If you want to add more littles to the story, just comment any more you would like to see. It doesn't have to follow the exact storyline of the MCU, so for example, you could have/can request little Yelena, Kate, Steven, etc. Please tell me any caregivers or littles you want me to add to the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.

-Brady
He/him
_________________________________

Today was a busy day for Tony, Pepper, Nat, Clint, Sam, and Steve. Everyone was little, so we were all sitting on the large couch, watching cartoons.

I tapped my feet to the theme song, and Kate sang along with me. Buck and Lena were pretending to not care, but I could see them nodding their heads to the songs. Peter was watching, completely entranced by the colorful show.

As the episode ended, the big people started to stand up. They picked up their littles, except Lena, who refused to be carried. She said that she didn't need Natty's help, but she quickly proved herself wrong. As she tried to stand and walk on her own, she fell to the ground.

Lena burst into tears, which made Natty place me down. My bottom lip covered my top as I pouted. Tasha ran over to Lena to get her cleaned up. I was left on the ground, with nobody caring about me. It was only a tiny scratch, why didn't Tasha care about me?

Instead of dropping into a younger age, as is normal, my mindset rose back up to meet my body's age. I got myself up, and went up to my room. I slammed the door shut, and went to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet crying for a while. I hadn't cried as a big for a long time. My razor caught my eye, and before I thought about it, I started slicing. I had never done this before, but I didn't care about my health anymore.

I was an impulsive and angry person. Anything slightly annoying was multiplied by 100. I hadn't taken my meds, because I ran out a few days ago. I didn't even have any of my emergency pills, so I couldn't even take that instead!

I calmed down once I had 10 cuts evenly spaced around my arm. But now, my OCD was kicking in. Now I needed more cuts. This time, I started to regret what I was doing, but I did it anyway.

I continued slicing, making sure they matched the other arm. Once I was finished, I burst into a new wave of tears, as the adrenaline disappeared. There was nothing now to stop the pain, and I felt everything all at once. All 20 cuts seared with pain, and I heard a knock on the door.

"It's Natasha. Can I come in?" She asked.

I quickly searched around for a hoodie to cover the cuts, but couldn't find any in my closet. I started slipping again, as I feared what mama would say when she saw my current state. I didn't even notice when the door opened, as I was too deep into my own headspace and my own thoughts to hear.

I heard footsteps running, but far away, as if someone was running around downstairs. I felt someone's arms around me in a hug, and I blacked out.