Part 1

Timeline: Start of Avengers Age of Ultron

The Avengers were here. Wanda, Pietro and I hid in our cell waiting for instructions. Wanda had the power of wiggly woos, although she hated me calling her magic that. I had the power of time manipulation, but only for a limited time, and at a cost. Pietro had super speed.

The alarm blared, and we were told over the intercom to get out of our cells and attack the Avengers. Pietro ran around, knocking the Avengers to the ground, while I beat them up. I didn't want to do this, but if I didn't, I'd get punished by HYDRA. Meanwhile, Wanda was protecting the scepter, which gave us our powers.

Pietro had just knocked a redhead to the ground, and I started punching and kicking her in slow motion with my powers. Suddenly, a screeching sound filled my ears. I fell to my knees, covering my ears, and turned around. A person in a flying suit of armor was using a sonic blaster against me! That was my one weakness because when time is slowed down, I am not faster than sound. I fell to the ground, and blacked out.

Time Skip

I woke up in a cell. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around. I was in a cell, but it was different from the one at HYDRA. The bed was comfier, and the cell was cleaner. I looked out of the bars, and saw Wanda and Pietro still asleep.

I tried to use my powers to go back a few hours to before the cell was locked, but I was still drained from my power usage earlier. Soon after I woke, the door opened with a robotic voice saying: "Access Granted." I looked up, and saw the same redhead that I was beating up, open the door. I felt bad for what I had done, and she still had a black eye and bruises.

"Hi, I'm Natasha." She said, making sure not to wake the others. "While you were asleep, we preformed some tests on you, and discovered you were a little. Do you need any medication?" She asked. I felt embarrassed at being outed, even if they only wanted to help. Seeing the look on my face, she continued talking in a soft voice. "Don't worry. Nobody knows except Bruce and I."

"No, I don't need anything." I said, still embarrassed. "I try to- Nevermind." I say, cutting myself off, not wanting to expose myself. What I was going to say was that I try to hold it back, because HYDRA taught me that being a little was a weakness, and I must learn to not be weak. Natasha looked at me suspiciously, but shook it off.

"Well, in that case, we'll just get some basic supplies for you since everything was destroyed..." She said. She continued talking, but I zoned out. Everything was destroyed. That surely meant that the only picture of my parents that I had was gone. My eyes started to tear up, but I pushed it back, not wanting to slip. "...and we... What's wrong?" She asked, cutting herself off. I shook my head, not wanting to slip. She unlocked my cell, and ran in. I took a defensive position, but froze when she gave me a hug. That was the last straw. I started to cry, and stuttered.

"I- I sowwy Asha." I say in my little voice, trying to say Natasha. She didn't say anything, just patting my back, and picking me up. She carried me surprisingly easily, and took me out of the cell.

"JARVIS, tell Bruce that I'm coming up with a little Y/n." She said to nobody. "Will do ma'am." The robotic voice answered. I sighed, knowing I was in good hands. When we got to the elevator, she didn't press a button, it just went to the hospital, and Bruce was there, ready with a diaper and other basic necessities. "Can you give us a minute alone?" She asked. I was glad that she was respecting my older selves privacy, even though I was currently little. She carefully laid me down on the changing table, and took off my clothes. Once she changed me, she put them back on, and picked me up. "Do you want a snack?" She asked. I could tell by her voice that she normally wasn't experienced with being a caregiver, but I still felt safe with her.

"Yes T-asha." I say, trying to say the T. We went to the kitchen, and she walked me over to the fridge. My eyes widened when she opened it. There were snacks of all kinds, and I was overwhelmed with choice. My eyes were caught by the applesauce, and I pointed. "Sauce." She smiled at me, and picked it up. She put me in a chair, and opened the cup. She got a spoon, and got me a spoonful, and told me to open wide. I did, and took a bite. She took the spoon away, which made me whine and make grabby hands.

"No biting the spoon, Y/n." She scolded. I looked down in sadness.

"I sowwy Asha."

"That's okay baby. It's just not safe for you to be biting metal."

"Otay." Then someone walked in. I recognized him as Tony, even though HYDRA had conditioned me to see him as a threat. "Hiya Ony!" I say, excited to meet another person I recognized.

"Hi there, what's your name?" He asked in a sweet voice.

"Y-Y/n."

"And how old are you?" He asked. I held up three fingers.

"Free." I say, still making grabby hands at mama, wanting more sauce. She notices, and gets another spoonful, and puts it in my open mouth.

Time Skip

Once I was done, the rest of the Avengers were gathered to meet me. They asked me the same questions that Tony asked me, and I was really proud of being three.
_________________________________
1044 words
A/n:
I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters. This is my first time writing Age Regression story, so please tell me how you like it!