Part 10

359 words
Timeline: End of Avengers Age of Ultron
_________________________________
The rest of the week passed quickly, having battles with what Tony called ULTRON on many differing fronts and fields. We had managed to take the vibranium before he could even start construction of his final body, so he was stuck at his current stage.

I had been training all week, and my powers could now last more than 10 hours without fail! Wanda, Pietro and I all trained the hardest, being the newest additions to the team, we wanted to prove ourselves.

We were on the Quinjet, silently sitting, watching the clouds fly past. We were going to Sokovia, which was Wanda and Pietro's homeland. They were probably the most nervous of us all, because if ULTRON was successful, he'd use the country as a meteor, destroying her country and the nearby ones too!

As we landed, Bruce went off to save Natasha. As we waited for any sign of ULTRON, we evacuated the area completely, using my powers and Pietro's speed to get everyone out quickly. We heard Natasha over the intercoms, saying that Hulk was coming our way. We heard a loud thud behind us, as the green rage monster landed beside us. Natasha was soon to follow, using the motorcycle she took there.

I turned off my powers, and almost immediately, the ground started to shake. We all knew that meant that ULTRON had started his plan. We all burst into action. Tony, War Machine, Falcon and Thor flying around destroying the drones. Wanda, Pietro and I used our powers to raise our advantage. Natasha, Clint, and Hulk were destroying the rest of the robots. Once ULTRON realized that he had lost, he took a gunned helicopter from the Quinjet, and aimed for the weakest member and a scared child in his arms, no offense Clint.

Pietro realizing what he had to do, rushed over to them in the blink of an eye.
_________________________________
A/n:
I'm sorry guys. Do you need anything?

Thanks for 831 views and 75 votes! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and comment! It helps me know that you want more chapters, and I will add chapters faster.