[ the club ]

sorry about the previous rant about gwagons, probs put u all into cardiac arrest thinking i'd released another chapter but no

anyways, here it is x

I woke up to a snoring Max behind me, his breathe was hitting the back of my neck as he was in his deep sleep. My tears had dried up and I felt a lot calmer now, hence what happened earlier.

God knows what the time was, I picked up my phone which was on the table beside me. Max must have left it there for me earlier.

4:02AM

Fuck it's late, or early. I moved my hair from out of my face and sat up in a swift movement, it was so hot in this fucking room. I was finally calm after a long day of shit mental health and problems.

I look over to Max who was now sleeping on his back with his arm above his head. He looked so sexy laying there, so vulnerable. Even when he was asleep his face had the massive RBF that matched mine.

Trouble with me was, I always woke up horny, and right now I was craving it. Who cares if it was sneaky, I manoeuvred the duvet down my legs and crept up on Max. I got in cowgirl position with my ass in his face and slowly I got my little hands underneath his calvin's to find exactly what I was looking for.

Luckily he took his joggers off after I fell asleep and my job was now a lot easier to handle. I grabbed his dick in my hands and began to massage the fuck out of it. I wanted to have him dripping. I felt his wood start to harden in my very palms as I placed my thumb over his tip.

My mouth was now over it, too as I swirled my tongue around the edges. I heard his sleepy breathing pattern pick up before he groaned lightly. I heard it all from behind me. I carried on sucking and massaging him, taking more of his inches into my wet mouth. Saliva was already dripping from my tongue. I was needy for it.

I felt some movement from under me as he must have awoken. There was a brief pause before a large slap across my arse, he lifted himself up against me. I felt the stinging pain on my bunda as he did it again, I yelped like a lil bitch.

"Fuck' do you think your doing." He spoke in his deep sleepy voice, grabbing my arse like it was a sponge. The grip was too strong and I could barely concentrate on what was slapped across my face right now.

"I'm hungry." I spoke softly as I went back down on him. He groaned ever so quietly, trying to hide the pleasure I was giving him.

I felt him lay back down and he got comfortable. My whole arse was in his face right now, just the oversized tshirt was barely covering me.

I took both hands and massaged his dick while I deep throated everything I could take. His legs were squirming while I took control of him.

Max grabbed both sides of the white tee and lifted them over my arse so he could see my pink thong wedged between my cheeks. His hands took both sides of my pussy and spread it out, he had it all in his face.

"So wet." He mumbled.

Obviously not enough, Max put my thong to the side and spat right on my kitty. I felt his mouth suddenly connect with it. I groaned at the pleasure, no one could eat it like he could. He continued to spread it out and lap up everything that was leaking from me.

I dipped lower on his dick and carried on massaging it with my hands in circular motions. His moans vibrated inside me and I felt chills run up my body. I moaned lightly, trying to focus on him rather than my own pleasure.

It was too much to handle with all the feelings running up and down me. I stopped sucking on it for a minute and arched my back into his mouth. Resting my head on his lap, I attempted to close my legs before he spread them even wider and slapped the top of my arse.