[ a little bossy ]

Stomping around the new warehouse in my chunky doctor martins, I took photos of each wall and crevice to decide later where I wanted everything. My lash company was bigger than ever, everything I'd slacked off on this past couple of weeks had now boosted. I aint forget what happened though.

Even though all was forgiven, I couldn't forget the feelings i'd experienced during my time away from Max. I wasn't spiralling anymore, my anger issues had been worse than ever though.

I was gritting my teeth when I'd hear him talk, I could barely stand the sight of him. I still got needy for dick, but when we'd jeet it was always 10 times more aggressive, on my part. I still needed some form of light closure, but for now it was hate sex. But he didn't even know it.

"I think the best thing to do with this massive wall is to get a mural hand painted with the logo." I directed mia to a large wall outside the building, it was a small industrial warehouse but one outside wall  was plain white with white bricks cascading at the bottom.

"Send me the colour chart and i'll get a decent painter to match up what you want." She jotted down every wacky idea that came into my head.

We made our way back inside through a small door beside the huge grey garage style opening. It was plain and boring at the moment, no sign of life or a million pound enterprise but that would soon change.

"There isn't much light as there isn't any windows, i'm gonna need bright studio lighting, fairy lights placed carefully around and ring lights for stock photos." She wrote it down.

"Plants of course, hanging from the ceiling, base plants and succulents. I don't trust myself or you guys to take care of them so hire a plant consultant to come in and look after them when it's convenient." I smiled.

"God I love my job." She giggled making me smile.

"You see where the stairs go up to a balcony, I need a plaster wall put in, sturdy, I don't wanna hear any commotion while i'm taking calls." I demanded.

"-Or shagging." She muttered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't even remind me, i'm not even enjoying that at the moment."

She paused before squinting her eyes. "If you wanna take a brea-."

"-No breaks! This needs to be sorted." I firmly responded.

Business Aria was a whole different person, i didn't have time to fuck around while doing business. It was important to keep level headed, even though being 17 and running the game was hard, I had to make it work.

I could be out partying and going to my college lessons on minimum wage but I chose a harder and more rewarding route. That's why I got my friends to work for me. I trusted them and that meaned they could be successful with me.

"Small marble islands with storage draws can be places around, i'll let you be in charge of interior designing as I know your good at it." I winked.

She giggled at the praise. We carried on looking around and jotting down things. Scattered around were boxes of new packaging and trophies, accomplishments from the start of my career.

Mia picked up one of the boxes and she began to look through. I watched before my phone ring started going off.

I grit my teeth and groaned before answering. "Hello." I said sternly.

"Someone's moody." Max's deep voice vibrated through the speaker. It was heaven and hell.

"I'm working, uno how I switch up in times like these." I spoke a little softer, I was in business mode.