[ latex ]

TW ( violence )

Aria POV

My blood was boiling inside me as I swerved up the curb opposite of Rashida's stupid apartment. I had no clue what was going on with her and Max but I was determined to find out.

Pulling my keys out of the ignition I grabbed my phone, opening my door. I locked the car and stormed inside the building in a fuming rage.

It was a wicked mix between anger and curiosity.

I had to take a lucky guess and what her flat number was so I took the stairs to get a clue at which one it could be. As I stomped up the steep stairs I was in and out of breathe from the trek.

I passed a door and heard a faint scream as I swept passed. My heart dropped. Surely that wasn't her and him. I turned around and listened closely, my ear against the wooden door. I felt like a stalker. This wasn't me.

A few mumbled words were spoke and I instantly knew it was Max speaking. The door had a metal handle which I clutched onto, pushing it down as the unlocked door sprung open.

I was faced with a white wall with coats hanging from it and random pairs of women's shoes. I turned a short corner and I was now facing a change of scenery.

Men.

Max's men. Lots of them. All dressed up in the normal attire, holding extra long ZK's and random handguns. They all stared at me wide eyed and a few of them looked almost guilty. What were they hiding? Why were they all scattered around Rashida's apartment.

I darted around the room before my eyes were met with Max's black ones. They were like coralines. Piercing into me, probably confused as to why I was now standing in the room in this outfit. Maybe angry at me for showing up? Was it because of guilt?

I grit my teeth at him, why were they all here? Why didn't I know anything about this?

I heard a pathetic whimper coming from behind him. I looked at Charlie who smiled sadistically at me before diverting his gaze at Max who stood, watching me like a hawk. I peaked behind his massive torso but I couldn't quite see shit yet. All I could hear was a slight wailing.

Max stepped aside for me and I arched an eyebrow at the stupid cunt that had been revealed to me. It took my whole heart and soul not to walk up to her and smack that bitch up. I slowly stepped over the spare guns and bullets on the floor, my huge latex heels clicking along the floor.

I rolled my eyes at Rashida. She had red stained lips and looked like she was gagging on some sort of liquid that was in her mouth. I was now directly opposite her, she look as if she was scared of me.

Cute.

I turned my head slightly back to see Max who was watching Rashida closely with a devilish look. He sighed at her before gesturing to me and stepping closer.

"Rashida, this is Aria." He introduced me. "I didn't think you'd been linking up on these terms but here we are." He scoffed sarcastically sending chills down my spine.

"We wouldn't be meeting at all if I had it my way Max." I said trying not to bite through my tongue. "But since Ricotta here went off the rails and decided to decorate my car- Here we are!" I laughed.

I heard a few snickers around the room but they came to an end as soon as Max's eyes darted around the room.

I decided to make a joke out of the situation as she was looking very intimidated by my demeanour. I was a scary women, many people knew that. No one fucked me around and got away with it.

"F-fuck off." She spluttered out, red liquid spewing from her. Ok, she was bold.

"Thanks for the offer, pal, but if I leave you here alone, you'll have to deal with the boys instead." I pointed around to the boys, making her peer around, along with me. "I'm doing you a favour."

"I'm gonna need a check for my car to be repaired and you to kindly leave me and Max the fuck alone." The thought of smashing her face in made me happy. "Your his ex for a reason."

"I'm not going to pay for anything, you won't do shit!" She spat. Max laughed lowly behind me before grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back.

"Rashida do as she asks or you might get a latex heel through your neck." He stated before backing away again and leaving it to me.

"No!" She screamed making me wince and roll my eyes. "Max still wants me, that's why he's here now, he didn't even tell you he was coming, did he." She spat.

I grit my teeth making my jaw ache ever so slightly. She caught me out there.

"Shush, your mouth is moving a lot like a rat." I paused. "Pay me, sket."

"I'm not doing shit. You won't do shit either, you don't have it in you." She laughed, boldly.

I looked at my shiny patek on my wrist and then back at her. "Well, I have business to attend to so..." I stood up and strutted over to a corner of boys.

I identified a glock on the shelf behind their backs that was left unaccounted for.

I always showed a brave attitude and I was kind of psycho when people fucked me around. But now I knew Max was like that too, it turned me into a different person! My mind instantly decided to use the gun-.

I pushed past and grabbed it. "Is this loaded?" I spoke, holding a little black gun in my hand. Max turned his head with wide eyes and a few boys winced as I swung the glock around the room.

"Woah-Woah..Woah-." Max tried to stop me, looking worried as I stormed back towards him. Rashida who looked petrified at the upcoming consequences.

Max attempted to reach out for me but I swerved. I brought my right hand up, above my shoulder and swung it round carelessly.

A loud clack sound bounced around the room as the glock came into contact with rashida's chin. A few "Oo's." we're heard as rashida was now unconscious in the wooden chair with a swollen chin, red and most likely hot to touch.

I flicked my hair around and sighed dramatically. I made eye contact with Max who was smirking slightly. His body language was now expressing a relaxed mood and his eyes were lustful.

I approached him with a few clicks of my heels and grabbed his wrist. "Here." His hand was now open and I placed the gun in his palm.

I stormed over to the door in a strop. "I want a happy meal." I mumbled, leaving the room.

—————-

Yep the queens back what's happening🙄🙄

long ass hiatus but HI NEWBIES! as if we hit
20k ??? wtf

short and sweet chapter but better than nothing