[ food ]

SA TW (this chapter is graphic as fuuuuuckkk, you have been warned x)

MAX POV

We were on our way to sort out some bitches involved in the recent robbery of my narcotics van. These were opps that wanted to test our patience. Test the waters with what they could be capable of doing to us.

My dad always said if your gonna test the waters you might as well jump in with both feet. I took it seriously and that's why I always talked my shit with chest. Considering my reputation and the power me and my men carried, it was fucking shocking.

"These yutes aren't ready. J1 and SavT won't be able to hack this." Charlie cackled in the passenger seat as he waved his gun around like a toddler.

Horrid played on the speakers as I kissed my teeth. "Put that shit down-." I grabbed it from him. "Fuckin ell, man."

I didn't have time for this shit, but I wasn't gonna let charlie and the rest of the gang go in alone. We were now heading into Peckham ends to find my stolen food from these retards, money was taken too. A few men were shot and one was taken hostage.

"Why was the driver taken for?" My younger asked behind me.

I sighed. "Fuck knows bro, these yutes aren't stupid that's for sure." I lied.

"Their just teenagers. I swear?" My bodyguard spoke up. Charlie turned around and shrugged.

"Not the people we are gonna meet." I said sternly.

"T1 keeps posting the same shit on his ig, pictures of stolen food and fake notes." My younger said aggressively.

"Trust me bro, he's not even on this shit." Charlie spoke up. "And them fuckin red tracksuit bottoms."

We laughed before coming closer to our location, someone snitched in exchange for freedom earlier today and we loaded up the car straight away. A few rental whips were behind us with the rest of the gang. My phone buzzed and Charlie answered it.

"Bruv it's Tiana." She rolled his eyes.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds before getting impatient. "Fuckin answer it then?" I shouted making everyone in the car startle.

He kissed his teeth. "SHIT man, hate this yat- fuck sake." He pressed the green button. "Wassup, sweetheart." He said nicely.

"Don't gimme that cuz i'm the only girl on this ting, put Max on the phone." She whined at Charlie making me scoff.

"Speak."

Tiana was one of them girls that grew up in the ends and only managed to make it out cuz of gang affiliation. She joined hella young because she had a mouth on her and was tough. Swinging her plaits around in a women's trapstar tracksuit and fucking off the boys in the canteen.

"Max no one knows wassup with the plan and these faggots in the car with me keep bitchin'."

"HOW CAN YOU BE THE ONE TO TALK ABOUT CALLING US FAGGO-." Someone shouted in the background.

"ATLEAST, i'm not in the fuckin downstairs closet like YOU MAN AND IM OPEN ABOUT IT." She screamed back.

I couldn't help laughing to myself about the things they were saying. "Aight Tiana shut your lesbian arse up." I ended the bullshit on the line. "We going in hard, Tiana I know u got this shit covered. Find the driver while we cover you."

I was driving close to the site now. "I don't give a fuck if you have to shoot the place up, be quick." I shouted.

"Calm." She ended the call.