Chapter 11 - Shameful

Sten Ironwarg

Korrine led the way to my living quarters. As I let her pull me along, I looked at all the wooden doors we passed. It struck me as odd that she could remember which was mine. I think Jasper's skepticism was beginning to rub off on me. "How'd you know which room is mine, anyhow?"

She giggled, "I'm a maid, silly. It's my job to know."

"Well, how do you keep up with them all?"

"You, of all people, should know that."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you help draw up the maps and notes on the Orruk land? I've heard you were very good at it."

"Well, yeah. That makes sense. So, you have a map?"

"Not exactly. It's a log book we use in the kitchens. I'm not really supposed to talk about it wouldn't want the wrong person to find it. I didn't know where your place was, honestly. Until the other night, that is. I looked it up in the book to get you to bed," she giggled.

I realized we were now standing outside my door. "Are you sure you're okay with this," I asked while tracing my fingertips along her delicate forearm. I wondered what she was thinking. Why did she even like me at all?

She didn't answer but stood again on those tiptoes, beckoning me to kiss her. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers gently. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips more fervently against mine. I could eat her up, but I restrained myself. I let her lead the pace.

My hands slid down the small of her waist as I moved my lips rhythmically with hers. I could feel my tusks pressing into her cheeks. She hesitantly pulled her lips from mine. I did not want her to stop, but I controlled myself. I watched her as I let my fingertips trace down her back. "Should- we go inside?" she asked breathlessly.

I knelt and gripped her round ass and lifted her so that her legs could wrap around my waist. I pressed my lips back against hers more impatiently this time, as if I would die without those lips on me. I held her soft body against mine and kicked open the door to my quarters. I stumbled into the room, using my memory as a guide. I did my best not to stumble over furniture as I carried her to my bed.

I carefully laid her down and stood up to marvel at her. She'd been the only woman in my bed since- I couldn't bear to think of her. Most of the women I'd fucked, were entertainers who were open to it. I usually did them in their rooms or an innovative location. Korrine was too kind for that. Gods, don't let me break this girl's heart.

At that moment, I wondered if I could love again. Could I bring myself to trust another human? I didn't know. I'd only been with the entertainers here and there. I wasn't proud of it. It was my way of numbing myself; this was different. I liked Korrine. I wasn't sure if I could be who she needed. I might have been a long time ago. I looked over her ample body. I hungered for her curves. She looked at me with heavy eyes. Her breast heaved with each breath as she waited for me to touch her.

I kicked my boots off and undid my utility belt. It dropped to the floor like a stone because my gear weighed it down. I pulled my tunic over my head and threw it to the floor. She bit down on that perfect full lip as she marveled at me. Her cheeks blushed when she noticed I was observing her. I flexed my biceps and grinned at her.

"Do you like what you see?"

She hummed in agreement. I used my knee to balance on the edge of the bed. I took her feet in my hands and unlaced the leather straps that secured her shoes to her feet. I tossed those to the side and let my hands slide up her smooth calf to lift her soft blue dress to expose a small portion of her skin. I gently kissed up her calf, starting from her ankles and stopping at her knee. I could see the goosebumps begin to form on her beautiful skin.