The First Meeting

So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,
Still fragrant with ruby wine,
And say with a fervor born of the South
That your body and soul are mine. ~ Ella Wicox

8.

Bright sunrays hit Taehyung's face as he dressed himself in a plain cream flannel shirt and beige trousers. He left the first three buttons of his shirt open revealing his soft neckline as he folded the soft cuffs of his shirt to elbows. He tried to tame his hair but to no avail. He left them rule unholy on his head, sometimes even kissing his eyebrows. As soon as it was 7.55, he coated himself in his signature perfume and sliding on his plush sliders. He made his way downstairs. But thought something and went back to his room. He called his guard and told them to expect Jungkook and as soon as he came to take him into the living room. He also directed them to show him to the guest room downstairs and ask if he wanted to use the washroom.

After he cut the call, he called the kitchen and asked them to make tea for two as well as keep coffee as a backup. He also asked them to get some light snacks ready too both sweet and salty. And to arrange for some sugar cakes that could fill stomach. He instructed them to prepare all of this in the garden. And not inform his mother. He would inform her himself once she was awake. Taehyung was lucky. Both his parents had a late movie night and had planned to sleep in today. He could talk to Jungkook freely.

He looked at the time. 7.58. Something else stuck his mind too. He hurriedly took his shirt and pajamas and put them into the guest room in case he wanted to change and then went back to his room.

To say that Taehyung was hyperventilating would be the understatement of the year.Tae was on an overdrive. Soon he heard a car pull on. His heart kept thrumming. The next few moments would decide his future. He hated himself right now. He was behaving like a young teenage girl just about to meet his crush. Honestly, he didn't even know if Jungkook was going to accept their relationship. Maybe he was just coming to tell him that he couldn't marry but then why did he keep getting this feeling that was crazily pulling him downstairs as if he was just about to meet his soulmate.

It had been years since Tae had read a werewolf fiction with a mate bond but the way his heart was forcing him to run down, he might have believed he was a werewolf, if he didn't know better.

Getting irritated, excited, apprehensive at the same time, he left his room to go down. He wanted to pull his hair as he stepped down from the stairs. Which is precisely what he did and then roughly tried to make them up. As soon as he reached the middle stair and took the right cut to reach down he was shocked to see a handsome young man gawking at him.

Jungkook had reached five minutes ago. The help had guided him to the guest room to use the washroom and as he came out he saw a beauty pulling his hair with a frown on their face and in the next moment taming his them. Jungkook looked at the guy coming down and that was all he could do. Lean, Pink lips, sexy arms and an innocent face.... Damn! his future husband was handsome. Jungkook rebuked himself as he noticed he was caught staring. He saw the expressions change on Taehyung's face. From frustration to awe, Tae's condition was no less worse. He had never imagined Jungkook to be so ripped. Damn! The black shirt that he was wearing fit him well accentuating all the muscles. His tattoos ran across his arms but the majority were covered with the sleeve. Tae was sure Jungkook's slightly longer hair would make him have wet dreams in the future. Tae rebuked himself again for such unholy thoughts towards his hopefully future husband and realised they had been staring for some time now.

He put his business face on. Pushing all the emotions behind his face. He smiled and reached downstairs.

As he extended his hand for Jungkook to shake he said, 'Welcome, Jungkook. Let's go out and sit.'