He pushed everything to the back of his mind and directed his words at Mima. "Nikuma i am invincible ko?"

The girl threw him a glance before nodding at Laila who stood up and Mima turned to him, spreading her arms. "Hamma na! Congratulations, Mama is going to be so happy."

Instead of a handshake like that of Hafsy, Laila watched with a smile as Mima wrapped ecstatic hands around her brother and squeezed him while adding, "I'm going to be an aunt again. But this one, I'll be the Godmother."

Hafsy intercepted. "No, get out. You're Ya Maijidda's and Ya Mino's kids Godmother, I'll take this position for Hamma's kids."

Mima pulled away from her brother with a fake vicious visage. "Babu ruwanki."

"Kema babu ruwanki."

"I shouldn't have even told you!"

"I would've found out."

"Yes but not-"

"Girls! Please!" Sudais broke the fight that was about to burst forth by raising his arms. "Let's not fight."

Sweetly, Mima turned to him, patting his chest before stepping back and grabbing Laila's arm to hold before bringing them in front of him.

While Laila cast her head down, Mima did the looking and talking. "We are just on time. We need you to give us money for our day out."

Sudais' finger pointed from Laila to Mima and Hafsy, his voice serious. "Aren't you girls supposed to be in school?"

Mima nodded, "Yes, everyone will finish whatever it is they have in school by 4 and then we can go out."

"Where to?"

"To get Ice cream!" Mima added, almost in frustration as she stomped her feet. "But, we don't have money."

Sudais shrugged, picking out his empty top pocket for them to see, "Money finito, nima I don't have money." He attempted to step aside only for Hafsy and Mima to put an arm in front of him, shaking their heads. He took a step back, "Me haka?"

"Money," Hafsy said.

Mima added, "Money, money, money, money."

He folded his arms, his smile hidden behind his tight lips. "How much?"

Hafsy started. "20k."

Mima finished, "50k."

"Innalillahi Wa'inna'ilaihir Raji'un." Laila couldn't help, she had to exclaim alongside Hafsy and Sudais who proceeded to gape at the girl.

"Ice cream 50k?" Sudais queried, mouth agape.

"Ehen naw, this is Abuja fa. To breathe sef na 5k."

Before Sudais could reply, Hafsy beat him to it. "Wallahi Mima bakyajin tsoron Allah."

Sudais felt Hafsy's words and stretched an arm to her, she shook his hand almost pitifully before they turned to their sister.

"I'm with Mima, 50k." Now, it was time for Mima to squeal and pull Laila into a hug as the duo opposite them stared at them in disbelief.

Mima clapped her hands, "Great! Hamma, our queen, and your baby Mama has spoken, 50k it is."

Sudais twisted his mouth, "25k."

Laila shook her head, "50k."

Mima backed her up, "50k."

"35k." He hiked up.

"Um-um," Laila shook her head, "50k."

"40k."

"50k, Hamma!"