3. Well, well, well, was this it?

"You know what? I am sad as a bitch and it won't hurt to do this for once. Where's the molly, Maya?"

A small translucent leather with three star-shaped pills was thrown at the querier's face. She caught it right before it fell off her chest. Throwing half a pill into her Caprisun drink, she watched it dissolve before gulping it all down.

She picked up Maya's phone and swiped her eyes in search of the owner's phone. When she didn't find her, she shrugged, pressing play on the shuffled playlist she had memorized.

Her fingers rose in the air, questioning no one in particular.

Why men great till they gotta be great?

She picked the bottle of water off the kitchen island, brought it up to her lips to mimic a microphone, and sang.

I just took a DNA test turns out I'm a 100% that bitch, Fingers pointed at her chest, Even when I'm crying crazy!

She swiped to the side, shrugging her shoulders, Yeah, i got boy problems that's the human in me

Bling-bling, then i solve em that's the goddess in me

On cue, Maya kicked the door open and danced in while singing along with Laila. You could have had a bad bitch non-commital

The duo threw their arms in the air, Helped you with your career, just a little

You posed to hold me down. They squatted in sync, But now you're holding me back

And that's the sounnndddd of me not calling you back. They stood back up, high-fiving each other. Ow!

Laila folded her arms, her expression turning into a serious one, Why men great till they gotta be great?

She shook her palms. Don't text me, tell it straight to my face

The song suddenly changed when Maya pressed next on her phone.

The jump-off by Lil Kim started to play and Laila let out a scream. The intro continued to play while Maya ran off to grab a scarf and was back in a second.

Whilst still rocking to the intro, Laila's hand lifted to her forehead. "God! My head feels like shit. Let's gooo!"

I been gone for a minute now I'm back at the jump-off

Goons in the club in case something jumps off

And back up before the hive Let the pump off

In the graveyard is where you get dumped off

Laila offered the circle jig, encircling Maya as she rocked up and down.

All we wanna do is party

And buy everybody at the bar bacardi

Black barbie dressed in bulgari

In synce Laila and Maya's backs whined against each other, each lost in ecstasy.

Their arms went in the air, hard, screaming. I'm tryna leave in somebody's ferrari

Spread love that's what a real mob do

Keep it gangsta Look out for her, people

Laila had no idea how Maya worked it, but a shot glass cup was being shoved at her chest. She took it in her hands, her body's movement slowing down over the lyrics blasting as she looked at the cup and Maya in suspicion.

"It's just champagne!" Maya explained with a shrug.

They pointed fingers at their chests, I'm the wicked bitch of the east