2. People with anger issues.

He didn't mean to bang the door that hard.

Internally, he cringed. That wasn't how he planned on walking out.

That didn't stop him, he walked past the clique of maids walking towards the room he just left with covered trays, not bothering to answer their greetings.

They were used to it. So, was he.

He took 6 minutes to walk from the lodging to the gates. He raised his hands at every greeting thrown his way. It was his way of assuring he was fine, he just needed to be alone.

At least 10 steps away from the postern, the doors opened up for him.

Scandal, he heard. His steps halted. It wasn't a normal day without one. But the name that came up caught him.

His eyes followed the trail of the fingers in the dark, dark enough to be seen, to a car.

A lady who looked not less than 16 summer emerged from the car. Her figure bent over to converse with whoever was driving the car.

It irked him to not know what was going on, so, he moved until he was standing in front of the little clique of men chit-chatting. They went silent for a split second at his sudden appearance, then strings of greetings met his ears.

He wordlessly answered with his fingers.

The lady took her time conversing. The door to the car went shut, and as silently as it parked, it reversed out.

With a big smile, she walked toward the man she was oblivious of.

When she was at least 15 steps away from him, and when noticed him, she halted in her steps. Her brain Flatout went into a dilemma; should she turn back? But where would she go to? Or should she approach him? That would only mean trouble.

He seemed to read her dilemma, so he saved her the trouble. "War do. (Come here)"

She visibly gulped at the sound of that.

Deciding what color she wanted her funeral themed with, she paid heed to him, until she was standing at least five feet away from him.

The brightness on the screen of his phone met that of his eyes. The clock read 11:38 Pm.

The screen flashed before her eyes, "Noi wakkati man? (What time is it?)"

When she didn't answer him, he nodded his head, as if to say okay then.

He shoved the phone back.

"Zo nan don ubanki." His index and thumb found a way to sandwich her ear in a tight grip and he dragged her along him.

They walked past the squad of men who lead him right to where he found.

He heard protests, all sorts of them.

From, "Hamma, ka tsaya kaji. (Stop and listen)" To, "Wait!"

But he didn't listen.

She also didn't listen. So, why would he?

Another six minutes walk back to where he had previously left.

When his now bare feet made contact with the flush carpet, he focused all his energy on the hand that was wrapped around her ears, flung it to his fore with his whole might, and released her.

Her back made a crack contact with the couch that was now supporting her back.

"Daga gidan uban wa kike? Sannan wani shegen ne ya sauqe ki karfe shabiyu?"