More

Being the Best friend of Dick Grayson had many advantages and you loved him like a brother. One thing you had to admit to was your constant need to be exclusive, introverted if you will.

Today was no different, a nice night by the fire as you watched a nice movie, though apparently Dick had other plans. Around 7 a.m your door burst open to reveal your snarky best friend in a rather nice outfit.
"Ever heard of knocking?" He only rolls his eyes and plops next to you on the couch, slinging an arm over your shoulder.
"Get changed y/n, were going out clubbing tonight" He said proudly.
"What makes you think I want to go out with you?" You tease. He abruptly stands up and pulls you to stand by your hands.
"Beecause you love me so much and maybe because you know this is an amazing opportunity to find someone to talk to other than me to hang out with" He rambles as he drags you to your bedroom.

He pushes you to sit on the bed and begins to leave the room.
"Put on something nice alright?" He suggests and closes the door. Although the urge to lock the bedroom door and just stay in plays in the back of your mind, you knew better when it came to Dick. You reluctantly take a nice shower and take your time getting dressed. You knew that you always had a nice time when you hung out with Dick but clubbing was never a big thing to you. Besides this you finally drag yourself into the living room where you see two males instead of one. They turn to you and you stare at them in shock.
"Oh hey, your finally ready" He looks between you and his brother and chuckles when he sees your both staring at the other.
"I forgot to tell you, my brother's coming with us" He sheepishly admitted. You blink in surprise and once his words sink in you both turn to him.
"Wait what?"

--

You knew you would be sitting at the bar while Dick was doing his own thing, it's what happens everytime he takes you out to 'party'. What you never foresaw was that Jason Todd would be sitting along side you. You had taken a liking to the boy a while ago, just never really talked. After minutes of sitting in awkward silence Jason attempts to start a conversation.
"Hey, I'm sorry if I invaded on yalls time together" You looked to him in surprise and only shook your head.
"No it's alright, your not invading on anything Jason, I love your company. Just so you know, this happens everytime, so it isn't your fault he left" You reassure him. He sighs, relieved, and grabs your hand.

A bit of heat rises to your cheeks making you grateful for the dark atmosphere.
"Let's go sit at a booth so we can talk privately. I would like to be able to hear you over the music and maybe get to know you better" He explains. You smile and nod before allowing him to lead you to a booth in the corner. You take a seat as he sits opposite you. Awkwardness and tension fizzle away as the night leads on and you find yourself laughing along side the handsome man. The moment was cut short by none other than a very drunk Dick Grayson.
"Y/n!" Dick calls as he plops down next to you. Jason looks amused as Dick swings his arm over your shoulder.

"I was looking for you guys everywhere! Why did you run off?" He slurs.
"Me and Jason wanted to get away from the music. What did you need Dick?" You sigh with a light smile on your lips.
"I just saw the hottest person ever and I'm pretty sure she looked at me and smiled! Oh wow I wonder if I could find her again..." He continues to ramble. You laugh and nod along to his words. During his rambling Jason taps his foot against yours. You look up to see him smiling at you, you blush and smile back.

After a few moments Dick gets up and stumbles away, leaving you and Jason alone once again. You both just lock eyes before bursting out into laughter.
"Is he always like this when you guys go out?" Jason laughs.
"Every single time" You respond. The laughter dies down and your left peering out into the crowd of dancing bodies. You sigh and put your chin on your hand.

From the corner of your eye you see Jason staring at you. You look to him and he doesn't break eye contact.
"Wanna know something?" He mumbled while grabbing your free hand. You turn your full attention to him to gesture for him to continue while absentmindley rubbing the soft skin beneath your thumb.
"I've always been attracted to you so I'm really glad we got to spend tonight together. I know me saying this is sudden, but, I don't know..I just wanted to come out and say it" He confessed. I feel my heart race as heat covers my face.

From my lack of response Jason sighs and stands up, ready to leave. Before he can walk away I stand up and grab his hand to pull him back to me. I found myself mere inches from his face, closer then I intended.
"I like you too Jason" I admit. It's true, I've found myself attracted to him ever since Dick introduced me to the lovely Wayne family. Jason smiles and places his hand on the small of my back.
"Is this okay?" He asks. I nod and glance to his lips. Taking invitation, we start leaning closer to the other.

Lips nearly connected, were startled from our moment from a loud voice.
"Finally!!" Dick shouts as the girl in his arms laughs. The girl mumbles a 'you said it too soon'. I pull back with a jolt and bring my hands up to my face in embarrassment. Jason pulls bck and groans as he rolls his eyes at his brothers antics. I place my forehead against Jason's chest and whine. Were forced to listen to Dick go on about how we've been dancing around each other for a long time. Not once did Jason's grip on my waist falter.

Jason didn't let me leave his hold all night and we found ourselves hanging out a lot more each day after. It took a while, but I finally got that kiss as well.