Only teasing

Smut warning ⚠️

Lately Jason seemed to be more flirtatious than normal, and that is certainly saying something. Ever since you began helping Batman with missions Jason hadn't stopped flirting with you since day one. You never knew if it was simply flirting for the hell of it or if he had feelings for you. At one point you started flirting back with him. But as I said, lately his remarks has been more frequent.

On Fridays movie nights became a common recurrence and tonight was no different. Snacks and beverages were laid about on the coffee table as blankets were distributed among yourselves. Damien and Dick shared the big couch while Tim took a spot on the floor. On the other hand you and Jason claimed the large love seat as your own spot. Luckily for you the living room in your apartment was big enough for all of these furniture pieces, movie nights would be much harder to accomplish if not for the space.

As the lights turned off and everyone got comfortable the movie began playing. Over the span of 20 minutes you found yourself leaning closer and closer to Jason, shoulders touching, warmth being shared. You noticed this yet kept your place, deciding his silence meant he didn't mind. Your hand reached back into the bag of chips before realizing it was empty. You sighed and leaned forward to put the bag on to the table, slightly lifting your butt off the couch. Not even a moment later you felt a jolt of pleasurable pain shoot through your rear. You jumped and looked back at Jason, only to find his attention on the movie with a smirk playing on his lips. You quickly peered around to check to see if someone had noticed though none of them had. You noticed your butt was basically right in Jason's face and you quickly tried to sit back down. What you hadn't noticed was that Jason had scooted over the slightest.

When your rear made contact with something that definitely wasn't the couch you jumped once again and began to get up. Your actions were cut short by Jason's hands holding you down by your thighs. You sat stiff as you tried to calm your beating heart. After you found yourself you loosened up a bit as you felt Jason's hands rubbing up and down your thighs. Suddenly his hands grabbed your thighs and pulled you back closer to his chest. Back to chest you could feel his hot breath on your ear. Shivers ran down your spine as you pulled the blanket closer to yourself. Once again Jason caressed your thighs, maybe giving you a bit of time to calm down.

The hot breath traveled down to your neck as you soon felt warm lips press softly against your nape. You sighed and tilted your head to provide better access to the boy behind you. Was this another one of his tricks to keep you flustered for days? Maybe, but you didn't care nor get to consider  the thought for long before you felt something slide ever so gently over your clothed womanhood. You softly gasped and felt Jason's fingers continue to rub over your heat. His other hand pulled your legs further apart.

"Just tell me to stop baby girl and I will" He whispered into your ear before gently biting the sensitive lobe.

At his statement you kept quiet. Maybe you were a bit dirty, but the thought of getting caught only caused your panties to get wetter. Taking your silence into consideration Jason smoothly glided his hand into your underwear. A finger begins playing with your sensitive clit as his free hand remains on your thigh. You try to keep your eyes on the movie, you try but fail as your eyes close from pleasure. A sigh escapes your lips and you nearly moan before you remind yourself that there are others in the room with you. You bite your lip in an attempt to hold in the noises threatening to flow from your lips. Of course Jason wouldn't mind their escape, he practically dares you to make them. His fingers play with your aching entrance as you feel excitement and heat rush through your body.

"Hey y/n are you coming?" Your eyes grow wide at Damiens words as your focus turns to the boy. All three of the other boys look at you in curiosity and before you can ask what he meant a long finger plunges itself deep inside of your pussy. You take in a deep breathe I an attempt to mask the noise you nearly made.
"Oh! C-coming to what?" You question. Dick chimes in to answer for his brother.
"The mission tomorrow, we're going to check out a lead Bruce got" Whether it be because Dick began speaking  or because Jason wanted to be an asshole you didn't know but the sudden second finger sliding into you caught you off guard.
"Yes! Yes I would gladly come" You smiled to the boy. He smiled back and turned his attention back to the movie. All three of them did.

Thank goodness they hadn't noticed your odd behavior.  You leaned against Jason's shoulder as his pace quickened. Your hips rock back and forth in attempt to get more friction, more pleasure. You felt it, the knot in your stomach tight and nearly broken, almost there. Jason leaned down to your ear.
"Cum for me, fuck my fingers until you cum" He whispered. You nearly whimpered at his words. Your legs shook that little bit and your back arched against his chest. After a second or two your juices were all over Jason's hand.

Your high was over rather quickly and Jason pulled his hand out of your pants. You saw, from the corner of your eye, Jason put his fingers in his mouth only to taste you. He licked away your cum and obviously enjoyed your flavor as it was all gone in a minute. You gulped and bit your lip at the sight. He looked down at you to make eye contact and smirked at your flustered face. Your legs pressed together and your head turned away from his gaze. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist. A kiss was placed on your temple and you couldn't help but feel the boner pressing against your back. Your smirked and reached your hand between your bodies.

Jason was a tease but you were arguably better, and you were going to prove that.

Jason Todd Imagines/Prefrencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें