Seriously?

Imagine this

Imagine this..

Angry shouting and loud clattering could be heard somewhere around the warehouse. Jason felt a spark of hope arrise in his heart. For so long he's been stuck in this damned place and Bruce was finally here to save him. He knew he would come eventually.

Footsteps against cement could be heard as they quickly approached the door. Then they stopped. Jason waited a few seconds, but before he could call out, the door came flying open. Jason coughed as dust invaded his airway. Being unable to swat the particles away from his eyes, he resorted to squinting into the now agape space.

A figure began walking forward, but that wasn't Bruce. No, Bruce was built tall and muscular, this figure was different. Smaller, more feminine. When their image cleared for Jason, he couldn't help but stare with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Y/N L/N stood before him in all her glory. You weren't wearing a mask but you were wearing a very similar suit to a Robin's. Jason smiled and felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes.

You both had dated for years before he was taken, and now here you were, and God you looked beautiful. He wasn't even disappointed that Bruce didn't show up, he only knew the feeling of missing his life, missing you. And now that feeling was replaced by love and relief.

"Hey baby, miss me?" You teased as you knelt down and fiddled with Jason's restraints. He laughed and leaned his head forward so he could kiss your temple.
"Like you wouldn't believe. Finally decided to come get me?" He teased right back.
"Eh..Alfred started missing you" You smirked and the roped finally fell from Jason's wrist.
"Seriously?" His tone conveyed he was annoyed but he was anything but.

Jason's face fell as he gently rubbed the burns along his wrists. You only laughed and jumped on him, finally letting all your feelings show. Oh how much you missed him. Jason wrapped his arms tightly around you and nuzzled his face deep into your scent. He missed all of this..he was so glad you came for him instead of Batman..wait.

"Wait what's with the costume?" He slightly pulled back and peered down at the clothing.
"Uh, there's been a few changes since you've been gone.." You nervously chuckled.