Never again

Jason was angry, in fact he was furious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jason was angry, in fact he was furious. Bruce couldn't save him, and he found it in himself to forgive the sorry excuses and apologies, but now you were taken by the same asshole and where the hell was Bruce? In space with the justice league.

Jason jumped from rooftop to rooftop thinking about all he had gone through because of the sadistic clown, and all these thoughts only made Jason more eager to get you back. By now you could be dead and Jason doubted Ra as Ghul would allow him to use the Lazarus pit. Even if he did, Jason never wanted someone else to go through all the hell that came from being resurrected. Especially you. You didn't deserve that. You don't deserve any of this.

He landed safely on a ledge as he looked down in the window of the nearby building. There you were, dangling by your arms by what seemed to be chains wrapped atound your wrists. Probably connected to a hook above you to keep you standing. He clenched his teeth and prepared himself, he would get you back no matter what. He will not fail you like Bruce did him.