Elizabeth's Wedding Plans

While Later

At the living room, Elizabeth and Michelle were talking about her and Jason's wedding, Elizabeth was a little nervous like Michelle was at her wedding with Sean.

"I kinda want to know about my great grandfather Joseph, what was he like when you were a kid?" said Elizabeth.

"Well Liz, he can be abuser to your grandpa and me a little" said Michelle

"Really" Elizabeth said.

"Yeah, your grandpa told me this story about when I was 3 years old, your great grandpa Joseph was so mad about something, he almost hit me with a shoe, luckily your grandpa was protecting me from him and then your great grandpa Joseph felt so bad, he decided to take me out for ice cream" Michelle said.

"A shoe?" said Elizabeth

"Yeah, your grandpa was afraid of your great grandpa Joseph and sometimes he tried to get him away from me" Michelle said.

"Are you still okay mom" said Elizabeth

"Oh Liz, I'm fine it's been a long time since your grandpa passed away and you know how much your grandpa meant to me and sometimes he gets stuck in my head" said Michelle.

"Well Joseph and Lisa was thinking that we can pretend that he'll be there for the wedding" said Elizabeth.

"Hmm maybe that could work and maybe we'll see his spirit again, if he was here, he would be nervous for the wedding since he was for my and your father's wedding" said Michelle

Elizabeth giggled.

"Oh and I was thinking that maybe 'Childhood' will be the here comes the bride song" said Elizabeth

Michelle said "Liz, your grandpa used to sing that song to you when you were a baby, yeah that song will work for me the wedding".

And in August 11th, 21 year old Elizabeth married to Jason and everyone was so happy for them.

Life With Michelle JacksonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara