Elizabeth's 16th Birthday

July 17, 2013

It was Elizabeth's 16th birthday.

"Oh mom, I wish I could see grandpa's spirit every day, but it'll never happen" said Elizabeth looking at the window of the living room.

When 36 year old Michelle knows Elizabeth's wish and she was thinking about it.

After the party with family and friends, Michelle went to the master bedroom balcony and think.

Sean went up to her and said "what are thinking about honey?".

"Trying to think how to make our daughter very happy on her birthday........ I know, I'll visit my mother's grave, that same place where daddy's grave is in forest lawn and tell her to make my daughter's wish come true" Michelle said when she was about to leave the house.

Michelle went to the grave of her mother, she visit it sometimes few years back, when she kneed to the grave, looks at the stone and said "I wish".

But then she heard her mother's spirit's voice "what do you want to wish my dear child?", her spirit came and sang to her.

My dear Michelle, I've been watching you growing up all these years with your dear father, now you become a amazing woman with your own family and now tell your dear mother what you wish.

When Michelle's tear went down, the wind was around her and it stopped and her mother's spirit disappeared and Michelle went back home.