First Kiss

February 10, 1993

Oprah and her crew came to Neverland Ranch for an interview with Michael, Michelle was out with Sean and they had a lot of fun.

When he took Michelle back home, they know that Oprah's here, so they came in the gates, Sean kissed Michelle on the cheek and said "sorry, I can't help it", and she said "its fine but you missed", he chuckled and they kissed.

Elizabeth saw them kissing and she thought it look so cute.

He left and Michelle look at him walking to the gates when the gates were closed, she sang "Lovely, Lonely Man", she spin around the yard , then walking to the fountain and then she felt in love with him and Sean felt in love with her too.

Michelle went in front of the house and sat on the stairs and sang "what a lonely.... man" when she stop singing, she went into the house and saw Oprah talking to Michael.

Oprah saw Michelle and said "oh you must be Michelle", Michael turned around and saw Michelle and he lets her have his seat and talks to Oprah, so Michelle took his seat when Michael stand up and put his hands on her shoulders.

Michelle told Oprah about what kind of father he is and she said "well he's a dad, he can be pretty annoying sometimes" and he said "why am I annoying about young lady", they laughed.

And Oprah told Michelle where was she and Michelle said that she was out with Sean and Oprah said "oh I see", and Michelle was confused and said "what does that mean?".

"Maybe you should go out with Sean a lot" and Michelle said "go out with him, like on a...... a date?" Michelle said.

"Michelle have you ever been out on a date before?" questioned Oprah.

"No I haven't because someone told me that I wasn't allowed to till I'm 18" Michelle said and Michael said "well excuse me, I just don't want my little girl to grow up so soon".

When they were about to go to the theatre, Michelle had to go to her room and have rest so she did.