He's Dead

June 25th

Everything changed for Michelle.

At 8 am, the phone rang, Michelle went to get and it was her grandfather Joseph.

He told her that her father is really sick and he's at the hospital now and Michelle started to freak out and when they hung up.

Michelle told her family that they need to go to the hospital now, so they did.

They got the hospital, and the whole Jackson family came.

Few hours later, Michelle saw her grandmother, Prince, Paris and Blanket crying.

She went up to them and said "what's going on".

"WHERE'S MY FATHER" she yelled.

Frank went up to her and said "he's dead".

Then there was a silence and then she said "no, no this is not true, it's definitely not true".

Paris kept screaming "yes, it's true".

Michelle started to cry, and her husband went up and hug her and she said "this is all my fault, I shouldn't left, I should of been with him for the whole night".

"Michelle, it's not your fault, there's nothing you could of done" said Sean.

"But I should of been with him, I promise him that I wouldn't leave him, but I did" said Michelle.

Elizabeth and Joseph heard the news and they were crying too, luckily Prince and Paris gave them hugs.

"I can't believe that my own father, the only parent I have since day 1 is gone" Michelle said.

And Frank told them that they can see him, even know he was dead, Michelle, Prince, Paris and Blanket went to see their dad just to say goodbye.

Michelle looked at her father, he was so pale white, she touched his head and gave him a kiss.

"Daddy" she cried.

The day that Michelle lost her father, was the worst day of her life.