Arguement

At their hotel room, everyone except Michelle was the living room playing tag and they heard the fans screaming Michael's name.

Michael decided to show 1 year old Blanket and 3 year old Joseph in their white sheets on their heads to show the world so he did at the balcony.

Before that Michelle was outside to have fresh air then she saw the fans and she saw her dad holding Blanket and Joseph over the balcony, she started to panic and she run to the hotel.

When she went to the room she screamed "Daddy, Daddy what are you doing?".

Michael put the boys back in the hotel and he hands Blanket over to the nanny, he was so happy and then he stopped and saw Michelle scared.

Michael hands Joseph over to Michelle and rubbing his head and left.

A while later, "Michelle, you got me all wrong, I got them strong and tight, I would never put in danger for Blanket and Joseph's life" said Michael

"But you did that to your son and your grandson?" said Michelle.

"The fans wanted to see Blanket and Joseph so I show them and I'm not going let them fall" he said.

"I can't believe you did that, you didn't do to me when I was little, was it because I'm a girl" said Michelle.

"Michelle Katherine Jackson how dare you you say that to your own father" said Michael.

"YOUR NOT MY REAL FATHER, YOU JUST FOUND ME IN A BURNING HOUSE WITH MY DYING MOTHER WHO YOU BARELY MET" she yelled and Michael look at the window.

She sat on the couch and cried, he sat beside and said "are you upset that your kids will never have a normal life?".

"Yes" she said.

Michael put his arm around her and said "hey, you know I've tried to get you a normal life when you were little".

"I know daddy" she said.

they hugged and Michael went to do his last interview with Martin.