She looked around as she saw there was a dead animal on every single one of the doorsteps of the cabins.

"Theo! Hey!"

She looked at Beomgyu who was following Theo around.

Lei gasped as she saw the blood in the child's hands, and the animals in his hands.

It was almost like Theo was in a trance as he continued placing the dead animals at the doorsteps.

Beomgyu stared after him in horror as he turned around to face him.

"Do you think he's sleepwalking?" Lisa asked quietly as her hands shook.

Lei shook her head slowly as she furrowed her eyebrows.

The kid dropped the animals in his hands, startling Beomgyu.

Theo glared at Beomgyu as Beomgyu slowly and cautiously approached him.

Everyone felt their heart race at the look the child was giving.

"Theo, are you okay?" Beomgyu softly asked as he kneeled down in front of Theo.

Lei jumped as the child fell over in Beomgyu's arms, his eyes closed.

Beomgyu felt the kid's cold skin as he tried to figure out what was happening.

*****

Lei scrunched up her nose as she threw the bag full of dead animals into the big garbage shoot.

She swallowed down the gags that were coming up her throat as she quickly walked towards the hose to wash her hands.

She spotted Beomgyu walk out of the infirmary.

"What happened?" She asked out loudly, catching his attention.

He walked over to her as he looked down at the ground.

"He doesn't remember anything." Beomgyu spoke as he shook his head.

Lei closed the hose as she looked down at the grass.

"It wasn't like he was sleepwalking or.... anything like that. He was fine. He was conscious. At least that's what I thought in the morning." Beomgyu said carefully as he tilted his head.

"What do you mean?" Lei asked as she looked up at him.

He kneeled down next to her as he looked down at the grass as well.

"He was- awake. He was fine. And he said he would leave for breakfast and he did, so I went back to sleep, and then I wake up and h-he's doing that. Right at our door." He said quietly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Lei looked at the camp site in thought as she wondered how that could've happened.

They both spotted Ms. Sally handing off Theo to his parents as they hugged him tightly.

Beomgyu watched as Theo and his parents drove away.

"Do you think he was doing all of this?-"

"No. I would've known. I'm with him all the time. We share a room. I eat breakfast with him and lunch and dinner. I even take him to the bathroom, he gets scared to go on his own. He's still a child. There's no way he did all of that. It's not him- I don't know who, o-or what, is doing all of this but it's impossible that it's him."

"A 'what'?" Lei asked quietly as she looked at him.

"It's stupid-"

"No, it's not stupid. I-I also think- I'm not sure but, there's something weird going on Beomgyu. Something... not human." She said shakily as she played with her hands.