C H A P T E R | 48

Chapter 48: Kiss.

His father had slapped him hard to the face, "You are such a disgrace!"

Kongpob already explained to them everything. But his parents couldn't still accept the fact that he already had a family of his own.

Well, to clarify some things, male pregnancy was quite rare and it only happens once in a blue moon so, that's why, male pregnancies were not recognized to the society because, everyone knows, male pregnancies happens between gay couples that could conceived. And, there were still people that still not accepting LGBTQ+ into the society.

"Did you know what did you just did to this family?" His father questioned. "You left Khaofang just to be with that freak!"

Kongpob looked up to his father with eyes, burning with anger. "What did you just call him, Por?"

"What? Isn't he a freak? A male that could give birth?" His father scoffed. "You can insult me and scold me, anything you want, Por. But this is what I am telling you, you can't insult my lover like that Infront of me." He said, pointing his index finger to his father. "If you couldn't accept my daughter and my lover, to this family then, forget that i am your son."

He threatened his father, "Kongpob, are you hearing yourself?" His mother asked.

"How about you, Mae, Por? Are you also hearing yourself? It was my daughter and my daughter's mother that we are talking. They are my family, so if you can't accept them, them i am not also not gonna be part of this family."

"Kongpob, are you out of your mind?" His father asked again, "Me? How about you and Mae? Aren't you two also out of your mind?"

"Kongpob, you don't have the right to talk back to us. We are still your parents!" His mother shouted. "My parents? Are you really a parent? You can't even accept your own granddaughter and yet, you have the guts to tell me that you two were a parent?"

His mother slapped him hard. She had enough with him. "I see, that freak lover of yours, taught you how to talk back, isn't it?"

His mother was again about to slap him but he finally get a  chance to hold his mother's wrist to prevent her to slap him more.

"P'Arthit never taught me like that. I am talking back, not because he told me to. I am talking back because, i can't stand you two, talking shit about my family."

He let go of her mother's wrist, forcefully and looked at the two of them. His once hazel, sweet eyes, turned into a eye full of flames. "It was already enough that you can't accept us. But, if you try to hurt my family, i may forget that you are still my parents."

Kongpob then grabbed his coat and marched out in anger.

His sister, Gift who was standing at the staircase, watching them, suddenly spoke, "You already knew that he already loved someone, yet you still forced him to Khaofang. Now, you can't even accept your own granddaughter. Isn't it already enough for you two that you already arranged my marriage to ruin me, and pushing me to marry someone i don't even love? And now you are trying to do the same to my brother? What kind of parents are you two, really?"

Kekkrai and Priya, Kongpob's mom was stunned to speak. They didn't know it was coming. "I am disappointed at you two." With that, Gift followed Kongpob outside, not even sparing a look at her parents.

After sometime, Priya suddenly dropped down on her knees and started crying. Kekkrai coaxed his wife but he also, looked at the open door where his kids walked through. And unknowingly, his tears started to pour, one by one.

Maybe, they were really a bad parents, after all.

__

Kongpob rang the doorbell, and Arthit immediately opened it. Looking at Kongpob's gloomy look, he asked, "What happened between you and your parents?"

But the latter didn't answered his question and immediately hugged Arthit. Arthit understood that it definitely didn't gone well and started rubbing Kongpob's back.

"It will be okay." He whispered, but Kongpob didn't respond, even a hum.

Inside the house, Arthit made Kongpob a tea and told him; "Drink it. It will help you to feel better."

"Thank you." Kongpob simply replied and, took a sip. "What happened, Kongpob? I know it didn't went good, but i still wanted you to say something." Arthit then placed his hand to Kongpob's shoulder.

"My parents couldn't accept us." Kongpob then began telling Arthit what happened.

Arthit felt sorry. It all because of him. Kongpob wouldn't have a fight with his parents, if it weren't for him.

"I am sorry, Kongpob. I caused everything you had been going through, right now."

Kongpob looked at him and then, held the elder's hand, "You don't have to be sorry, Phi. I just did what I think would be best, for us, for Mint and for our family so, you don't have to feel guilty nor sorry."

"But still-" Kongpob immediately cutted off Arthit's word and said, "My parents did this, so, they were the one who should be guilty. Not you."

Kongpob's words, though became true. As a matter of fact, they already felt terrible parents. Pushing their kids to the marriage that they once thought would bring them any good. But I'm reality, they were just ruining their children, pushing them to a marriage that never bring them happiness.

"But, i still feel guilty, Kongpob. You and your parents shouldn't have fought. You know you could still be a father to Mint while you were married to someone that your parents love. Not like this."

"Phi. Even i would have a million chances to choose between you two or Khaofang, i will still choose you, over and over again. Besides, I wanted Mint to have everything she could have in life, with a complete family. That's all I wanted for my daughter, to have you, me, her Nana, her uncles and aunts to be with her." Kongpob then, held Arthit's cheeks and caressed his cheeks, "I love you so much, my sun." And then Kongpob kissed his forehead.

Arthit smiled and said, "I love you more, My moon." And with that, Kongpob and Arthit kissed each other deeply, as if they were not caring who will see them.

"Papa, daddy. What are you two doing?"

Kongpob and Arthit suddenly drew out from the kiss and looked at Mint, standing Infront of them, wearing her unicorn long sleeves and a animal colored printed leggings, hugging her stuffed toy, Simba.

"Since where were you here?" Arthit asked. Kongpob was looking at the window, feeling embarassed Infront of his daughter.

"Since you said i love you's." She then came closer to her parents and asked, "Papa, is this what Uncle Bright was saying?"

"What did Bright said?" He asked, "The kiss. He told me that the kiss was played by three people. The two were kissing and the other have to caught them, red handed. He even told me on my birthday that, if i could get a good chance to caught papa and daddy kissing, i could win." Mint said, full of innocence in her mind. She thought that the kiss was indeed a game, played by the adults.

"Papa, can we also play this game with Tian?" Mint asked.

Kongpob and Arthit immediately jumped out from their seats due to shock.

There is no way that they would let Mint play this kind of game. And there is no way that Arthit and Kongpob will let Bright off.

"Wait, i caught you two, doing it. Meaning I won!" Mint said and Jumped due to excitement.

"Bright, you asshole. What have been teaching Mint?"

C H A P T E R | 48
by: anonymouslylazy