C H A P T E R | 22

Chapter 22: The unexpected visitation of Kongpob.

It have been three weeks since Arthit and Kongpob last talked to each other.

Arthit somehow, find a way to avoid talking to the younger whenever he tried to talk to him.

Today was Sunday. Arthit was so thankful that it was his day off. Atleast he get one day to not see Kongpob.

As always, he was just sitting at the porche of their house, watching Mint play. Mint was running around, chasing the butterfly. "Papa, look. The butterfly is purple!" Mint said, pointing to the butterfly.

Arthit smiled, looking at her. She continued to run around and chased the butterfly.

-Ring Ring

Arthit picked up his phone from his pocket and looked at the id. "Mom"

"Hello, mom?" He greeted. "Arthit, how are you my dear?"

"Good mom. How about you, are you okay?"

"Aiyah, you don't have to worry about mom. Mom is already old you know, so it was just normal for every elder to get sick."

"But still.."

"Arthit, dear. Don't worry okay? Mom is now alright. Oh right, how about Mint, is she okay?"

"Definitely okay, mom. She was here in the yard running." He chuckled as he told his mother what was his daughter doing.

-Knock knock!

The two looked at the gate. Someone is knocking and, Mint being the nearest said, "I'll get it, papa." And with that she rushed to the gate "Uhm, mom. Someone was knocking, I'll get going now. I will talk to you later."

"Oh, its alright." His mom replied and he smiled as he hang up the phone.

When Mint opened the gates, she was greeted by the tall, slim, and tanned man wearing a white polo, tucked to the black long pants and his coat were on his left arm while his right hand was in the pant's pocket.

"Mister! You are here!" Mint greeted.

"Mint, who was there?" Arthit asked as he went to her. "Papa, look!" Mint pointed at the direction of the man.

Arthit looked at the man and widened his eyes. He looked back at Mint who was showing a beaming smile.

He crouched down to his daughter's height and said, "Sweetheart why don't you okay inside. I'll just talk to this mister for a minute."

"Okay, papa!" Mint said and turned her head to the man. She waved her hand gave him a sweet smile and went inside.

"What are doing here at my house?" Arthit asked in a serious tone. "I am here for my daughter."

"Your daughter?" He chuckled. "You have no rights to be called her father."

"Arthit. I just want to spend time with my daughter." He said in a stern voice. "Get the fuck out of my house, Kongpob. Ny daughter don't need you?" Arthit said and closed the gate.

But before it was completely closed, Kongpob stuck his foot in between. "She is my daughter, too, Arthit. I do have a rights to be her father."

"Get out. She don't need you." Arthit shouted. "Let me spend time with her or else."

"Or else, what? You'll take her away? Not a chance Kongpob. There's no chance of you, taking my daughter away."

"Why don't you listen to me first." Kongpob said and Arthit just looked at him with hatred. "Get out."

He then, slammed the gate and locked it without thinking twice.

"Papa, why was mister is here?" Mint asked. "Well, he just stopped by to say hi." He lied, again. "Just this time, Arthit."

Arthit then, carried Mint into his arms and went inside the house.

While, Kongpob on the other hand was persistent. Even though, Arthit already told him to get out. He still waited in the car hoping, he could see his daughter again.

He just stayed there, eyeing at the house. Luckily, the neighborhood were not that crowded and there were less people who were walking to the streets. He looked at his wrist watch and looked back at the house, where the father and daughter lived.

He knows that it would take forever, waiting for the two yet, Kongpob still waited for them.

__

Arthit was in the downstairs, mopping the floor while Mint was taking a nap in his room.

It had been two hours since the unexpected visitation of Kongpob and yet, Arthit never thought that Kongpob was still waiting outside.

After he assured himself that Kongpob was now out of site, he grabbed the garbage bag and throw it to the garbage bin, across the street from his house so that the garbage truck could pick it up.

But then, his luck was out of nowhere. He met Kongpob, standing in the side of his car, leaning his body.

Arthit was about to return back but, Kongpob was fast and hel Arthit's wrist. "Let me go!" Arthur said.

"I am not gonna let you go, anywhere." Kongpob said, with a stern, husky voice. "Kongpob!"

Arthit tried to free his wrist but Kongpob was strong. "Let me go!"

"Let me meet my daughter, first."

"I am not gonna let it happen, Kongpob!" Arthit said while trying to free his hands. "Then I won't let you go, if I can't meet my daughter." He said and tighten his grips.

That's it. Arthit finally had enough and bit Kongpob's wrist and succeed to free himself.

Kongpob, on the other side, hissed in pain. Arthit was about to go back in when suddenly, Kongpob again, grabbed his wrist and hugged him.

"What are you doing!" Arthit said, as he was now trying to be free from the younger.

But, Kongpob is too strong for Arthit to handle. "Let me go!"

"I am not gonna allowed it."

"Let me go. You bastard!" Arthit said, still trying to free himself. "Let me go!"

Kongpob stayed still as Arthit was trying to free himself. Kongpob's strength can't be compared to his.

"Let me go!" Arthit repeated.

But the younger was too stubborn to let him and eventually, tighten the hug.

"I can't breath!" Arthit again shouted but the younger seems didn't care whatever he was saying, and tighten the hug even more.

But Arthit's actions were stopped when the gate opened, revealing Mint who was already awake.

"Papa, why is that mister hugging you?"

C H A P T E R | 22
by: anonymouslylazy