C H A P T E R | 17

Chapter 17: Tum's announcement.

Arthit was scrolling to his phone when suddenly, a call, rang.

He picked it up and of course. He was happy to hear the voice of the other side.

"Sawatdee, P'Tum!" Arthit said, smilingly. "Nong Arthit! How are you?"

"Still the same, Phi." Arthit chuckled, "The only thing changed was being a parent."

"That's true. Oh right i haven't met your daughter yet." Tum reminded him.

Arthit again chuckled, "Yeah right. Anyways how about you? Are you still whipped by your wife?"

"Me? Whipped? Huh, May i just remind you that, i am the man of the house!" Tum proudly said.

"Oh yeah right." Arthit snorted. "Oh, right. P'Tum, why did you suddenly call?" He asked, teasingly.

"I am calling you, because for our annual gathering, for 0062 and 0602." Tum announced.

Arthit was shock, his mind went blank. "Arthit. You still there?" Tum asked as he didn't get any response from Arthit.

"Well....i-" Arthit couldn't think of anything to reply, "Come on Arthit. If you couldn't leave your daughter at home, you could just bring her. You know, i also love to see her again." Tum said, as he assumed that Arthit was hesitating of leaving Mint, all alone to the house.

"Well....P'Tum. I can't really go for now because...."

"Come on, Arthit. Don't ruin the fun." Tum commented. "Well....." Arthit thought for a moment. "Fine... I will go." He finally agreed. His senior jumped in happiness and thanked him over and over again. "Then, see you next Sunday then."

The call was cut off immediately after that.

It was a Sunday morning, and there is no work to do. For Arthit, this day was important as he, could spend all the rest of the day with his beloved daughter.

Mint was playing outside in the front yard. The front yard was fill with greed grasses in to the side of the pathway and, of course, trees and bushes.

Arthit was just sitting into the stairs on his terrace and just monitoring Mint who was busy, running around and playing.

He was smiling ear to ear when he saw his daughter, having fun.

But then, all of a sudden, Mint tripped over at a rock and fallen in to the ground. Mint cried loudly. She had a cut on her knee on to the left side and the blood was flowing.

Arthit rushed over to his daughter and checked on her.

"Papa...." Mint cried out. Arthit first looked at her wound. He shook his head first before he entered their house. He was rushing to get the First aid kit.

After a while, Arthit rushed out to the front yard, and kneeled. "Sweetheart, don't cry okay? Papa will handle this." He coaxed his daughter first.

He then, wiped the blood, from Mint's wound and after that, he grabbed a cotton ball and damped it to the alcohol.

He gently, rubbed the alcohol around her wound and Mint was still hissing in pain.

"Papa....it was swelling." She informed his papa.

"It's okay, papa's here." He tried to coax her.

Mint nodded her head and tried to be behave herself and listen to her papa.

Arthit then, put the betadine to her wound and finished everything by, putting the bandage to her knee.

Arthit then, picked Mint up mint and also, grabbed the first aid kit and went inside the house.