A U T H O R' S N O T E

Hi! Welcome to my first SOTUS FanFic!!

This story was purely fictional. None of this literally happened in real life, and, i am gonna change the story a bit.

I have this for a long time and, i think I would love to share this story with you.

So, this story contains, Male pregnancy so, if you don't like that kind of theme, then i do not recommend you to read this.

So, the characters were from the drama, SOTUS and i am just going to follow the storyline, except some things like, the partners/ships and, Arthit didn't show up to the airport when Kongpob was about to go for his masters degree. And, expect this story would be cringe because I am really not good at plotting.

I am a fan of some ghost ships here so, expect that there are two ships that will going to be included in the story. And, some added characters.

But, you must take note that this story would be a slow update so, you guys need to be patient. I, myself was not a professional writer so, this story might be cringe but i will try my best to make this story good.

And also, English was not my first language and i am also not from Thailand so, technically, i don't know what was their culture there because the only thing I could refer to was the drama so, i don't know what was their tradition, foods and beliefs.

But, overall, I hope you all like this cringe story of mine.

Every chapter contains 1000-1500 words.

So, enjoy reading and give it some votes if you love the chapter and leave some comments of what you thought to the chapters.