"Let's watch one more Disney movie as we wait for Sir Birmingham." Vincent suggested while hopping back on the couch.

~Peter's Point of View~

"This is fucking useless." I gritted out lowly to my self. "They're not even here." I grumbled.

I had been standing in an alley way scoping out the cafe for over an hour and there was no sign of Vincent there. The only employees I seen from the window was the old goofs and some girl.

I started thinking that Vincent didn't work here anymore, or that he didn't show up today. And both thoughts pissed me off since I wasted time hiding away.

But just when I was about to give up and walk away, I seen an expensive looking car pull up to the cafe. And out stepped the old man that jumped to defend Vincent and the other sub from that one night. The sight of this man made my blood boil. But before I fired off after him, I watched him go inside the cafe and place an order. He then came out with 2 muffins and 2 coffee beverages. In a matter of seconds, my mind connected that he probably ordered those for Vincent and that other boy. This old man was my golden ticket back to where those two were. I frantically looked for a vehicle that I could steal to follow after him, and to my surprise some drunk guy came stumbling from a random side door.

Just what I needed, I thought to myself. This guy was the world's easiest target to mug.

As I walked closer to him, he reeked of booze. When I got close enough, I knocked the shit out of him and picked his pockets. Just as I thought, I found a set of keys and more cigarettes in his pocket. I clicked the lock feature and heard the alarm go off for a second. The sound came from around the back.

"Now I see why this floosy was the way he was. He was coming out of a bar. Or more like kicked out." I chuckled to myself. I soon found his car which was somewhat decent. I got in and started it. While pulling out, I made sure to be at a distance of 2-3 cars behind the old man. I followed him for about 15 minutes before we landed in an expensive part of town. He drove up to an estate with a gate that needed a code to get in. I continued to drive on past him as he pulled up in front of the house with the gate closing behind him.

That's probably where those two are. I thought to myself.

And now that I knew where they were, all I had to do was wait for the right opportunity to strike. I knew today definitely had to be that day since I fucking yearned for them to be mine.

I parked my car along ways down from where the old man pulled into and waited for the right opportunity.

~James' Point of View~

"WE NEED TO FIND THIS FUCKER NOW!" I yelled out to Zayne and Dawson. I was beyond frustrated at the point that Peter was able to escape.

"Sir we're working on tracking him down right at this very moment."

I paced the room aggressively before approaching one of Zayne's number one trackers.

"WHAT HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN ABLE TO FIND AS OF RIGHT NOW HUH?!" I yelled in his face.

The man trembled as he tried to force words out of his mouth.

"One of our guard's car was found abandoned not to far from the outskirts of town most recently Mr.Kenwood." He fumbled out.

"THAT'S IT?!?"