1

disclaimer: this story includes mature themes and language, as well as explicit content. reader discretion is advised. this is not a smut story.

happy reading!

~

jisung knew this was a bad idea but he still let his friends convince him to go. they had paid for that anyways and it would've been mean to refuse to go. nevertheless, jisung wasn't planning to actually go through with it: he was going to lie to his friends that he did it, even though he knew for sure he wasn't going to.

he stepped into the hotel, that was actually just a fancy four-floor house, and greeted at the reception desk. the woman asked for his name and sent him to room 505, the attic apartment. his heart was beating so fast as he thanked and got the key, that he thought it would burst out of his chest.

he took the stairs instead of the lift because he wanted to take some time to calm down before he reached the room. the whole atmosphere wasn't half as bad as he had imagined. it would have even been calming if he wasn't painfully aware that this house was a brothel.

the corridor and staircase were well-lit and had oil paintings of flowers on the walls. although they weren't inappropriate in any way, there was still a faint whiff of sexuality in the crimson poppies and the purple orchids.

jisung stopped to look at them but time seemed to be going by very slowly. in 15 seconds he had already taken in every detail of a sfumato dark blue amaryllis and was gulping nervously in the stair landing between the 3rd and 4th floors.

there were no red velvety carpets and atrocious neon-coloured lampshades, nor anything else of the typical arsenal of love hotels. the windowsills were wooden and vintage, and jisung couldn't help but admire the interior that looked aesthetic and classy.

he was finally in front of the door that had the number 505 on the frame. jisung bit his cheek and felt his heart pound again but he mechanically knocked on the wooden surface. it was just a reflex: he had a key to that room so naturally he could enter as he wished.

"come in," a soft male voice replied from the inside. jisung gulped and pulled his tshirt a little to let the air get in. he was nervous for no reason and scratched his neck before pushing down the handle.

he entered with a couple of small footsteps, then turned around to close the door behind him, scared to look around the room. once the door was closed, he put his trembling hands together in front of his stomach and finally lifted his eyes off the floor.

"hello," the owner of the sweet voice spoke again and closed the distance between himself and jisung. he put his hands on the boy's chest and touched his own cheek to his client's. he did that again on the other side, then smiled calmly and pulled away, "how was your day?"

jisung's eyes went wide from the contact already but he was completely dumbstruck when he noticed that his companion was completely naked. he looked down unconsciously and then away to the side, blushing furiously at the sight.

"p-please.. get dressed," jisung instructed and felt his lip tremble.

"oh, of course. do you want to undress me yourself?," the stranger asked as he went to the couch and turned around to look for his clothes.

jisung's face flushed even more and he couldn't respond but the other saw that and spoke again, while putting on his pants.

"do you want me to put on everything?"

jisung nodded and gulped. he looked like he was going to cry.

"i'm sorry. this was in my instruction sheet. i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he assured in a calm voice.