Hobi was curled into a ball at the end of the bed, and sitting in the middle of him was Jimin. It looked like Hobi's tail had brushed against my foot, and I cooed at the sight of them.

They must have come in during the night, I didn't even hear them. Hobi just lifted his head and looked at me, eyes half closed like he was still trying to sleep.

"Sorry" I whispered, "Go back to sleep"

I lay back down and Yoongi pushed himself close to me again.

"I told them to go away when they came in, but they wanted to stay" he mumbled. I must have been really deep in sleep.

"Aww the poor things just wanted to cuddle with us too" I pulled the blankets back over us and tried to regain the warmth.

I suddenly felt bad that the other two were sitting out in the cold air at the end of the bed. I lifted my head a little and tried to motion to them to come under the covers.

Hobi must have understood because he slowly uncurled himself and stretched, before licking the top of Jimin's head and trotting over to us. Jimin lazily got himself up too and followed.

The fox walked on top of Yoongi's body, making him grunt, and he started sniffing at the tiny space in between us. Aww he wanted to lie in the middle!

I shuffled away from Yoongi to make space between us, much to his dismay, and much to Hobi's delight. He pushed his nose under the blanket and buried himself underneath, turning around so that his head was sticking out and resting on the pillow - as if he was human.

Jimin also walked on top of Yoongi to get to the space between us, making a "why me?" come out of the poor panther hybrid. Since Hobi was tucked in next to me, Jimin settled on top of the blankets between him and Yoongi.

My dream of staying like this forever with my 3 hybrids was starting to come true. We just lay there peacefully, none of us in a rush to get up or do anything. I felt myself falling back asleep.

I woke up again, unsure of how much longer I had slept for. I quickly became confused as my surroundings had changed since I last remembered.

Yoongi was now much closer than before, Hobi was completely squished between the two of us, and Jimin was sprawled out on top of all of us.

The giggle came out of my mouth before I could stop it, and Yoongi opened his eyes.

"Sorry" I whispered for the second time this morning.

"Little brats" he mumbled.

I laughed again and Hobi wriggled around a bit, clearly awake now, and started licking my neck. It tickled a lot so I started to squirm, which woke up Jimin.

Now with all of us awake, I gave each of the boys a good ear scratch, and checked the time on my phone. Wow 10am, we slept in quite a bit. Suddenly, Hobi dug himself completely under the covers, and shifted around a little bit.

I wasn't sure what he was doing, until suddenly the lump under the blanket started to grow and grow. He was shifting.

The sound of bones and joints popping made me gag a little and I tried to shuffle away, but it was too late. Hobi was completely shifted now and before I could move further away, two strong arms grabbed my waist.

Hobi's head appeared and I remembered that he would be completely naked. And he was holding on to me very tightly.

"Hobi!" I scolded him and tried to get out of his hold.

This only made him sad, and he pouted. Not being able to handle his sad face, I tried to explain.

"You are naked!"

"So? You can't see anything"

I rolled my eyes and decided to just leave him be. As long as nothing poked me then I think I could manage.

Yoongi seemed to fully wake up as well, and scolded Hobi lightly too. I started to feel bad for him.

"I just wanted to be able to talk to you guys!"

"Awwwww" I couldn't blame him for that. "It's ok"

A few more minutes of cuddling and I decided we should get up. I could hear the boys' stomachs growling, they were probably starving and just didn't want to say anything since they knew I didn't eat breakfast.

I managed to get out of the bed without seeing anything, and I decided to pick up Jimin and take him to the living room with me. I wanted to cuddle him a bit more while he was a cat.

He purred lightly as I held him to my chest and scratched his ears. I sat on the couch waiting for the others, holding Jimin tightly to me. Manoeuvring the cat in my arms, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked through my messages

Lisa - 'Meet at the park at 4, then restaurant after?'

Me - 'Sounds good!'

Footsteps sounded through the hallway, and a now-dressed Hobi appeared. Yoongi followed closely behind him. Hobi jumped onto the couch next to me and pushed his head into my shoulder.

"So we'll go to the park near the restaurant at about 4, and we can walk around a bit and explore, and then we'll go to dinner" I explained.

They all nodded, then Jimin wriggled out of my arms and jumped off my lap, scurrying off to their bedroom. I decided to get up and go into the kitchen to make my coffee.

A few moments later Jimin emerged, human and clothed. I noticed that they didn't really spend much time in their animal forms, was that good or bad? I'd have to read up on it later.

We decided to eat a late breakfast this morning, and I would join in for once. Yoongi wanted soup, Jimin wanted eggs, and Hobi wanted something sweet. I decided I was in the mood for eggs as well.

I think I must have toasted up half the loaf of bread, I was due to go shopping anyway I guess. Yoongi made his soup using some ingredients he found, I decided to make the eggs scrambled, and Hobi was happy with nutella on his toast.

This was the first time we all ate breakfast together, I just realised. The food in my mouth started to taste like sawdust and I felt my throat close up. My eyes began tearing as I just started to think about how horrible I'd been to these poor boys.

They've been here a week and I've barely spent any time with them. I've been at work the whole time, I should have at least taken some time off?! Not only that, but I've been stressing them out with this mystery hybrid smell-

"Y/N what's wrong??" Jimin's voice cut me out of my thoughts.

The three of them had stopped eating and were now staring at me, concern written all over their faces.

"I-" I quickly swallowed the food in my mouth. "I'm sorry I was just thinking about how terrible of a person I've been to you"

Silence.

"This is the first time we're eating breakfast together, and it made me realise that I've barely spent any time with you. You probably got more attention even at the shelter"

"Anyway, I'm sorry. I'll try to do better" I promised.

"Please don't say that." Yoongi spoke up.

"You think other owners spend all their time with their hybrids? Or even most of their free time? Do you think they go out of their way to get their hybrids a bed that fits all of them, to get them more than 2 sets of clothes? Do you think they go out and buy them a brand new phone??"

"Yoongi's right," Hobi added. "I don't know what kind of standards you're setting for yourself, but this is the best home I've ever been in"

My eyes flicked between the three of them, and a tear escaped my eye. I quickly rubbed it away.

"Thanks guys," I choked out. "That means a lot, but still, I'm going to do better for you"

Before they could say anything else, I spoke up again.

"Anyway, eat up, maybe we can watch a movie before we leave!"