'Bit too graphic for me.' I shudder. 'Where is this?'

'Looks like Africa.'

'Aah, yeah, I'd love to go there, it looks beautiful.'

'Same, it looks great.'

'Would've thought you'd been already!'

'Nah, for some reason I've never got round to it.' Cheryl frowns. 'There are loads of places I've never been that I'd love to go.'

'Like where?'

'Err... Paris. I've never been to Paris.'

'I've been there.' I say casually. Cheryl nearly chokes on a prawn cracker. 'Really?! When? What was it like?!'

'I don't really remember... we went to the Disneyland there when I was about six.'

'Oh my God, that's amazing! I've never been to Disneyland either.'

'And here's me thinking the privileged popstar would've been everywhere.'

'We'll have to go together one day.'

'Where, Africa, Paris or Disneyland?'

Cheryl laughs. 'All of them! Especially Disneyland. We couldn't go to Paris and not see Disneyland. I'm still a little kid inside, you know!'

'Then there's no way I'm taking you to Disneyland, you'd be an embarrassment.'

'You know you want to.' Cheryl winked, fluttering her eyes at me. 'Paris is the city of love, you know...'

'Then I'll take you on our anniversary.' I said sarcastically, snatching the remote from Cheryl while she was distracted.

'I'll hold you to that!'

**

I wake up in the morning feeling truly awful. My head is still pounding, my chest hurts and when I take a deep breath in, it comes out in a loud, hacking cough.

I don't even notice Cheryl isn't in bed beside me until she comes into the room, fully dressed. 'Oh, babe you look terrible.'

'Thanks a bunch.' I say, rolling my eyes.

'I'd give you a cuddle but I don't wanna catch anything.'

'Again, thanks a bunch.'

'I've gotta pop out for a bit... there's some lemon tea and stuff in the kitchen but I'll get you some things while I'm out, ok?'

'I'd like a new throat, please.' I groan, sliding back under the covers. 'Where're you going anyway?'

'Just got a few things to do, need to pop into the studio for a bit, and sort out things for tonight.'

'Oh, of course... the Brits.' I groan again, instantly feeling guilty. I won't admit it to her, but I don't even know if Cheryl's up for any awards, and if she is, even what they are. 'I totally forgot, I'm sorry...'

'Don't be silly. I'll try not to be too long, yeah?'

'I'll be fine, honestly. You won't be on your own will you?'

Cheryl smiles. 'Lily'll be with us. Me PA?'

'Oh yeah, you mentioned her... sorry I'm still half asleep.'

'Don't worry.'

'Be careful.'

'Always am.' Cheryl leans in to kiss me but I push her away. 'Don't wanna give you anything.' I cough. 'Can't have you being interviewed on the red carpet with a horrible voice, can we?'