Chapter 28

Cheryl pulls my top off over my head, and I do the same with hers. While Cheryl unhooks my bra like a pro, I fumble with the button of her shorts, our lips locked together. Cheryl wriggles out of her shorts and grabs mine, practically ripping them off. When air becomes an issue we pull away a little, our faces still close together we look deep into each other's eyes, and the realisation that we are both practically naked seems to hit us.

'Are you scared?' I whisper, touching her face. She nods, biting her lip, but never breaks eye contact. 'A bit.'

'Come here...'

I put my arms around her and roll us over, so I am straddling her instead. 'You are so beautiful.'

I absentmindedly run my finger along the skin just above her underwear, and she shudders. 'Ooooh, that feels good...'

I do it again, and she lets out a moan that makes me want to ravage her on the spot. 'Is that turning you on?'

'Like you wouldn't believe!' she breathes. 'It's sending tingles right through us.'

Giggling, I lean in and kiss her again, working the bra at the same time. 'If you want to stop,' I murmur against her lips, 'just say the word, babe.'

'Don't you dare stop.' She says, biting my bottom lip again. 'Look...' she grasps my hand and presses it against her chest, and I feel her furiously pounding heart. 'I want you.'

I don't hesitate after that. As soon as Cheryl feels me grip her briefs she eagerly wriggles out of them. I can hear her shaky breathing as I kiss my way down her body. I run my tongue along her lower stomach, exactly where she said it turned her on so much, and I think my whole body throbs with lust when she lets out another low moan. I slowly part her thighs and kiss her where she needs me most, and she gasps loudly. 'Kimberley... please.'

Briefly, I look up and flash her a smile, then delve my tongue inside her.

'Oooohhh, God, Kimberley!!'

Cheryl grabs fistfuls of the quilt beneath us, arching her back. 'Aaaahhh... Kimberley... Yes...'

When I pull away and crawl up to her level, she looks up, opening her eyes. 'Don't stop...' she sighs. 'I'm about to--'

She finishes her sentence in a cry of surprise and pleasure as I slide my fingers inside her. She arches her back again, sitting up to meet me, and covers my breast with her mouth, licking and sucking and moaning.

Just the noises she is making is enough for me. I feel myself climax and gasp in the moment of release just as Cheryl does too, crying out again and falling back on the bed, whispering my name. I ease my hand out of her and lie on top of her, shuddering. Cheryl folds her arms over me, running her fingers lightly up and down my spine. We just lie like this for a long time, not speaking.

'Are you ok?' I eventually whisper.

'Are you kidding us?' Cheryl giggles. She slides her hand under my chin, turning my head to look at her. She has the biggest smile on her face. 'That was... the best.'

'Really...?'

'I feel... euphoric. Amazing.'

'Me too.'

'Come here babe.' Cheryl slides from underneath me and moulds herself into me from behind.

'Hmmm, the spooning kind, are we?'

'Aye.' She murmurs, kissing my neck. 'Kimberley Walsh... you are incredible.'

I just laugh. 'You're not so bad yourself, Tweedy.'