2027: The Loss of a Wife, Engagement, and a Young Poet

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yang and Kaito play bingo... Kaito doesn't understand why Yang likes bingo because it seems a little too boring for a woman like her...

Yang and Barney go to the circus.

Alyssa teaches Yang how to perform cpr.

Alyssa and Luna compliment each other.

August

Yang and Bionic go to a banquet hall.

Barney brings Yuri to see the Eiffel Tower and they become friends.

Yuri and Doni have marshmallows.

Yang and Lynix talk for hours at a time!

Yang and Neville read a magazine that features an interview with Neville on how successful his restaurant chain has been going.

Doni and Lynix help Maki rehabilitate prisoners at work and they become better friends.

September

Bionic accidentally touches poisonous plants!

Mythra and Monika hang out in Monika's new hot tub.

Mythra and Barney build a box fort, and become friends even though Mythra suspects it is because Barney likes her jugs.

Monika and Luna chill in Monika's new hot tub.

Luna and Alyssa google themselves and find loads of young men simping for them on Reddit...

Yang snatches 5 hp from Mythra!

October

Alyssa and Doni make a secret handshake.

Neville and Bionic go to a yoga retreat for the weekend, and remember why they never even do yoga in the first place and obviously not in front of other people as well!

Mythra convinces Monika to go to a party with her, but she doesn't have a fun time, however she thinks Mythra is a cool girl.

Luna and Alyssa get leading roles in a movie that turns into a major hit, and Alyssa realizes two things. She isn't only destined for music, but the movie industry, and that she also found a good friend in Luna.

Mythra and Yuri have a cooking competition to prove who the better cook is and the results are the opposite with Yuri taking gold in a landslide! In the end they still become closer friends...

Doni and Maki get drunk together!

November

Doni and Monika play Pong!

Doni and Mythra try to learn the piano.

Liger and Barney direct a movie together. It ends up being a small hit, and Liger continues to direct more movies, and Barney is proud of him.

Neville and Alyssa brew their own beer.

Lynix, Bionic, and Doni visit Mrbeast's grave and reflect on the life of an amazing man.

Kaito and Maki help sell health insurance for a day, and even get a sale!

December

Maki, Mythra, Monika, and Bionic make the worst decision they ever made and try running with the bulls. Maki stumbles behind the group, and the bulls eventually catch up with her. She is dead on scene, and the others are heartbroken by the death of their friend. Things are even worse for Doni who regrets not being able to say goodbye to his dead wife, but he can't even express his anger for Bionic, Monika, and Mythra for letting this happen. No one in the room could even imagine what Doni was even going through. Not even his close friend Lynix can understand the pain.

Kaito and Neville do a scavenger hunt on Kaito's kids tv show, and become closer friends in the process.

Amanda recalls the day Liger hit the back of her car, and they met for the first time, and how red Liger's face was! After all they have been through she knew she had to make the next move and she called Liger down to the site they met. In light of the recent events with Maki she wanted to make sure she had all the time in the world with Liger before everything would somehow be taken away. She goes on one leg and proposes to Liger, and he accepts! Liger thanks Chester for sending this amazing girl to him even from the grave.

Lynix and Neville try to contact Maki with an Ouija board, but it is no use.

Barney, Yang, and Kaito experience zero gravity! Kaito and Yang even become friends!

Barney and Yuri reflect on what an eventful year they had, and they hope that 2028 will be much better than 2027...
Strongest friendship from 2027: Lynix + Neville 35/40

Strongest romance from 2027: Neville + Luna 89/95

New population from 2027: 1, Monika

Lost population from 2027: 1, Maki

Total population: 14

Stats:

Single:

Barney Stinson 11/21/1996 31 (6 hp)

P.L.E.A.S.E

Doni Bobes 9/25/1994 33 (26 hp)

YouTuber / Voice Actor / Widow

Kaito Momota 4/12/1999 28 (30 hp)

Former Astronaut / Kids TV Show Host

Mythra 12/25/2003 24 (26 hp)

House remodeler

Yuri Kuroyanagi 12/10/1999 28 (21 hp)

Philosopher

Alyssa Ainsley 2/26/1996 31 (26 hp)

Singer / Actress

Bionic 12/5/2000 27 (23 hp)

YouTuber

Monika Salvato 9/13/1999 28 (32 hp)

Poet

Dating:

Lynix 8/17/2001 26 (14 hp)

YouTuber

Yang Xiao Long 7/28/2000 27 (21 hp)

Electrician

Engaged:

Liger 8/20/2000 27 (32 hp)

YouTuber / Voice Actor / Movie Director

Amanda Kimmel 8/3/1994 33 (28 hp)

Kids TV Show Host

Married:

Luna Longbottom 2/13/2001 26 (9 hp)

Biologist / Restaurant owner

Neville Longbottom 7/30/2000 27 (34 hp)

Restaurant owner

Deceased:

Chester Bennington 3/20/96-1/11/24

Freddie Mercury 9/5/96-7/5/26

Mrbeast 5/7/98-11/14/26

Maki (Harukawa) Bobes 2/2/99-12/4/27