CHAPTER XX

Montressor spaceport was bustling with people as Sarah looked around for her son and [name]. She looks around frantically, her heart bursting with worry and excitement.

Sarah gasps as she sees Jim walking hand in hand with [name]. Jim looks at [name] for a second and [name] gestures with his head towards Sarah. He lets go of [name] and runs to his mother embracing her.

[name] smiles at them holding his injured arm in pain. As he gets closer Sarah lets go of Jim to see [name]'s bloody arm.

"Sorry to interrupt, but could we maybe go see a doctor now?" [name] says sheepishly.

"Omg! Yes, come on!" Sarah says panicked.

After the doctors visit

"I'm so sorry about your arm [name]," Sarah says, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine, they're making a new one anyways." [name] says touching his bandaged stump. They had to amputate the arm right under the shoulder, due to the severe injury he'd sustained.

They all talk as they walk back to Delbert's place, while the new Benbow Inn is being built.

2 months or so later

Morph turns into a pair of scissors and cuts the red ribbon and a camera flash goes off. A small celebration for the new Benbow Inn.

A small party is being held for the successful trip and the reopening of the Inn.

B.E.N bursts out of the kitchen with excitement, almost dropping several plates of cake in the process. They manages to recover and grins widely, passing out the plates.

Amelia and Delbert got together after a month or so after the journey, and they're both happily married with four children. Three girls, who look a lot like Amelia, and one boy who looks like Delbert.

The front door was slammed open, revealing the same robo cops that had arrested Jim months ago. Everyone gasps and Sarah feels her heart drop.

The cops swerve out of the way, revealing Jim and [name] both dressed up. Jim wearing a white captains uniform, and [name] something more regular. Jim had cut his bangs shorter and cut off his rat tail.

Jim smiles at [name] and holds out his hand. [name] puts his robotic hand in Jim's and Jim kisses the back of it.

The crowd cheers when they reveal the prank and Jim chuckles. Jim shakes the hands of both robo cops, and [name] does the same. Morph squeals and splits in half, turning into two shooting star badges. He pins himself to Jim and [name], who both smile at him.

Music plays and Jim leads [name] to the beginning of the two rows of aliens. Jim bows and [name] laughs.

"What a gentleman!"

"Only for you," Jim smiles and puts his hand out asking for a dance. [name] puts his hand in Jim's and they dance together down the line of aliens, they were both a little clumsy but they had fun. Laughing and smiling at each other. [name] twirls Jim at the end as Delbert and Amelia stand at the start of the line.

Delbert spins and dips Amelia with elegance, effectively marketing her smile at him. You could see the love they had for each other from miles away.

Meanwhile, Morph was currently keeping a sharp eye on their kids, as the two enjoyed the festivities. One of the daughters grabs a hold of their brother's ear, yanking it and letting it go, making the boy start crying.

Morph gasps in horror, turning himself into a rattler and ignoring the culprit as she tries to reach for him and flies to the sobbing boy. The boy giggles and gently rattles Morph, his crying and pain immediately forgotten.

B.E.N removes their chef's hat and starts to do the robot dance, making some of the aliens laugh and clap along hyping them up.

[name] and Jim walk over to one of the windows. They both face each other as they lean their shoulders against the wall, both smiling like lovesick puppies. Jim gently holds [name]'s cyborg hand and runs his thumb over the 'knuckles'. They turn their heads to look out the window.

A mesh of clouds that very closely Silver, look down at them and they goth swear that they both saw his cyborg eyes glint down at them, proudly.

----------

[A/n: so sorry that it took so long to get the chapter out, i have been procrastinating for too long. I know that the party is to celebrate that Jim graduated the interstellar academy, but I wanted it to be like a Inauguration party. This chapter is in celebration of me finally having taken my time to watch stranger things. Below here is a little redraw i made and here you can see what i imagine the readers robotic arm to look like:) Well anyways this is the end of this book. Goodbye<3]

 Goodbye<3]