CHAPTER XVI

[I just want to say, im so sorry for all the skips in chapter! But hopefully you'll bear with me!]

Jim, B.E.N and [name] quietly fly up to the ship, stopping by the railing. They all look around the deck searching for danger. When they all decide that the coast is clear they quietly jump over the railing.

"AHH—" B.E.N cries as their foot gets caught by the railing.

"Shh!" Jim and [name] chorus.

"Sorry," B.E.N repeats the apology a couple times as they quickly get up from the floor.

They all quietly walk towards a flight of stairs and peek down.

"Okay, I'll get the map, you two wait here," Jim says, looking at both [name] and B.E.N.

"Roger Jimmy! I'll neutralize laser cannons, sir," B.E.N says, saluting and rolling away ignoring Jim calling their name.

"Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me," B.E.N sings.

"Jim, you get the map. I'll follow B.E.N i don't really trust them with a bunch of wires." [name] says, looking Jim in the eyes.

"Okay," Jim says, putting his hands on [name]'s shoulders. "Just be careful."

"When am I not?" [name] smiles and Jim rolls his eyes and [name] hugs Jim quickly and then walks down the stairs.

In the electrical room

[name] appears behind B.E.N, as they enter the electrical room.

"Disabling a few laser cannons. What's the big deal?" B.E.N says. "All we gotta do is find that one little wire."

B.E.N opens the junction box and gasps when they see the amount of wires. [name] sighs and drags his hand over his face. There wasn't one wire, but thousands of wires.

"Oh mama," B.E.N gulps.

With Jim

Jim creeps around the dock, but this time there aren't any longboats parked. He quickly makes his way to the pile of ropes finding the map instantly. He lets out a sigh of relief.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

An alarm starts blaring. And Jim looks around with a bit of shock with Morph floating around his head.

In the electrical room

"Plug it back in B.E.N!" [name] yells over the alarm.

"Bad, B.E.N, bad!" B.E.N winces. "Okay, fixing."

B.E.N plugs the wire back in, and the alarm goes quiet.

With Jim

Jim runs back through the corridor and to the stairs.

"Stupid robot they're gonna get us all..." Jim stops in his tracks when he sees Scroop standing at the top of the stairs waiting for him. "Killed."

"Cabin boy," Scroop snarls.

Jim doesn't waste any time and turns around and runs through the same corridor [name] and B.E.N went through. As he runs he pushes barrels to try and slow Scroop down, but he just crawls on the walls and the ceiling. Scroop is within seconds right behind Jim.

Morph lets out a panicked shriek and shifts into a pie and flies right into Scroop's face. Scroop just pulls Morph off his face and throws him into a pipe.

Jim continues to run and hides behind a wall, holding his gun close to his chest. He takes a few deep breaths before he turns around and takes a quick step out into the corridor again pointing the gun at a surprised Scroop. It takes less than a second for it to completely turn dark as the lights turn off.