CHAPTER 34: ANOTHER DEMON PRINCE

Start from the beginning

"I'm going. Cover me."

"Wait, Zeliker! You must be very careful. Itsven has many experiences in war."

Zeliker noticed the worry in Silvert's eyes and gave him a small smile.

"I know. Which is why I must battle him alone while you distract his underlings."

"I understand."

"You should be careful too."

Zeliker then disappeared. Silvert calmed his nervous heart before his serious red eyes snapped to rainbow colours. He too disappeared to help Zeliker.

Unbeknownst to them, a male demon disguised as a human from the Lagendia Kingdom wore white armour and a mask covering his entire face, along with one of the adventurers, a young handsome man, had noticed Zeliker's presence. The demon had long silver hair, and the adventurer had dark red hair.

Both have their eyes on the tower with slight confusion. Within their silence, they had called out Zeliker's name at the same time. They were unable to locate Zeliker again after he disappeared and had to focus on the battle near them.

A few moments later...

"Zeliker..." Dark orange eyes lock on the figure that appears within his detection.

Although Zeliker was wearing his devil mask, Itsven could still accurately call Zeliker's name because he knew what Zeliker's aura was like.

"Hello, Itsven." Zeliker spoke of his name too, with a lighthearted voice.

The soldiers around Itsven were shocked into a stupor after they saw Zeliker coming out from the shadows of the trees in front of them. His eyes glow along with the red background, making his low presence more intense. They thought they were seeing Nekruis' shadow in Zeliker, glowing with murderous intent.

"Prince Zeliker Asterostes?! Why are you here?!" A commander under Itsven, Luuya Narid, asked with a frown.

He doesn't understand why one of their royal demons would be hostile to them. He doesn't see a device control collar around Zeliker's neck, which only means, this prince was not under anyone's control.

"Commander, the prince went missing four months ago. I heard he was captured by humans." One of the soldiers whispered to him.

Luuya, of course, already knows that. They even got word that if anyone finds Zeliker and brings him home to the Flink Kingdom, they would be rewarded with Eleise. He wondered why Nekruis would reward anyone with an immortal item, just for the sake of bringing Zeliker home.

Won't giving them a high payment be enough? Now, it seems, he understands a little bit after looking at Zeliker. Zeliker might have been enchanted by the demon or powerful summoning Guardians working with humans to become their enemies. Bringing him home would be a very hard thing to do.

He knows lots of humans' thoughts. A royal-ranking demon, rather than killing them, it's better to make them into their puppets for them to control.

Luuya was angry after thinking about their royal-ranking demons being controlled by humans, since it happened once before to Entenoa Kingdom's youngest prince, Zeriew Anoie.

"Everyone, be alert! Ready to battle!" He commanded everyone.

"Your Highness, please stay back." Luuya told Itsven.

He was still worried about what kind of trick Zeliker in control would do, and he didn't want his prince to get hurt.

"No need. I will battle him alone. You all get back."