"Facts, me and you" I said.

"So let's go get em" Chloe said starting the car up.

-

Roddy POV

wunna: I just pulled up

Me: me too finna head front row of the venue

wunna: Nah just come to the side backstage, that's where I'ma be

Me: oh aight bet

I got out the car, shutting the door behind me and my security was right with me.

I pulled up of course to see Halle perform, even though she's mad at me right now.

I know we'll be okay, she's just mad I didn't tell her shit. But I ain't cheat, and I never will so I need her to know that.

I fucked up by not telling her what happened, now it looks like I'm trying to be sneaky when that ain't the case. And yeah, I shouldn't have called Ella pretty, but I ain't see the harm in that.

But once Halle put it in perspective, and put me in her shoes, I got the picture. Because I definitely wouldn't want her calling some nigga handsome no matter the circumstance.

My security led me through the big crowds and they were screaming once they seen me. I gave my fans the head nod as I had to go past them, and I went inside the venue.

I seen Halle performing with her sister already, they must've just started because I made sure to get here on time.

I rubbed my lips together as I was led to the side backstage, seeing Gunna and we shook hands.

My baby look so good, I shook my head at the visual. And she was definitely feeling herself. I could tell.

"And you know we want the touching and the loving And we don't need no husbands in the functionSo I'll keep you comin, and you know I'll be readySo give me that loving ohhhhh" Halle sang in the mic

And we don't need no husbands in the function
So I'll keep you comin, and you know I'll be ready
So give me that loving ohhhhh" Halle sang in the mic.

"Mmmm" I said smiling, even though she mad at my ass.

I ain't trippin cause I'm gone fix that.

"So who's all on this list to perform at the festival?" I asked.

"For this section, it's them, and other r&b artists. Like Summer Walker, Ari Lennox, Ella Mai-"

"Bro." I said sighing soon as I heard Ella's name, and I smacked my hand over my face.

"Oh I know nigga" Gunna said laughing.

"Wait- Know what?" I said.

"Chloe told me what's going on, tighten up nigga and don't do nothing dumb" Gunna said shoving me and I smacked my lips.

"Man it wasn't even like that, on Crip. I definitely ain't looking at her like that at all, I was just being nice" I said.

"A little too nice" Gunna said.

"Yeah I know, shit that's my last time being friendly because that ain't get me no where but in the dog house wit my girl" I said shaking my head as I was watching Halle. And I seen she started talking into the mic, so I listened.

"He better not cheat, he better not break ya heart" Chloe said first.

"He better not fuck up, he better not cheat, he better not be with other bitches, then come back home to me!" Halle said.

Me and Gunna looked at each other.

Gunna bursted out laughing. "Wooooo Halle don't play"

"Yeaaaah don't you mess wit us, don't you mess wit us!" They said the same time.

"Don't you FUCK UP!" Halle said before the lights came flashing and everyone was cheering.

"Oh I definitely won't" I said chuckling, and Gunna laughed.

"Gone cut ya dick off when you go to sleep" He said, and I smacked my lips.

"Shut the fuck up" I said laughing.

"Hey Roddy" I heard Ella's familiar voice say, I turned around and sighed a little.

"Wassup" I said giving her a head nod, and she looked slightly confused like she wanted a hug.

I then reverted my attention back to Halle and I could tell Gunna was trying his hardest not to laugh as she walked off.

"Shut up" I mumbled and he just let it out and laughed.

"Ahhhh damn, she down bad. Next thing you know, she gone make a song about you and then talk at the end like she always do. She gone be like this is such a crazy feeling" He mocked her in a British accent and I laughed so hard.

"Ahhhhh shut the fuck up nigga damnnn" I said laughing because that shit was spot on.

"I'm for real, watch" Gunna said and we seen Halle and Chloe walking off the stage and waving at the audience.

Once Halle locked eyes with me, she sighed a little and I pulled her to me.

"Wassup baby" I said as I gave her a hug, she nodded her head saying "Hey."

"Can we talk?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Of course.." She said, I was glad she was being open minded to having a conversation and not just shutting me out because of the situation.

"Come here" I said pulling her to the side.

"First and foremost, you look beautiful" I said.

"Thank you, you look great yourself" She said. "Thank ya baby"

"Put that shit on" She said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Baby I'm sorry aight? Damn you ain't hit a nigga all day, I can FEEL your absence and that bothers me. I shouldn't have been so friendly and I recognize that. So can we put that behind us? I know how to move from here" I said.

"Do you?" Halle said putting one hand on her hip.

"I do. And I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable with that, because I would be too if it was the other way around" I said and she looked at me before smiling a little.

"Well, I can't stay mad when you apologize and take accountability the way you just did so.. But don't do that again" Halle said.

"Oh I know, I peeped them threats on the stage earlier" I said and she laughed so hard pulling me for a hug saying "Oh hush up!"

I laughed and said "Don't think I ain't know" before kissing her forehead over and over and then I kissed her lips as I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Miss.Halle, I love you" I said.

"I love you too sweet baby, I forgive you" She said hugging on me as she giggled.

"Coo" I said rubbing on her back.

"Excuse me, Halle?" I heard Ella's voice say and me and Halle both turned around seeing her.

Cuh.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ella asked her.

-

☕️ Lmaoooooooooooo