Part 27 (Not Edited)

Hey readers
Sorry for not updating earlier,things haven't been easy wallah.
WEDDING FATIHA
NADIRA
Me,Anee,Zuzu,Humaira,and some of my friends came back home yesterday cause of the wedding Fatiha today while Maryam,ruffy,hussy,Jiddah and some of her friends went back to the Ambursa's cause of the wedding Fatiha.
We woke up around 8 as we all take our bath and get ready, as blush makeup and her team apply their magic on our faces the wedding Fatiha is taking place by 10am.

9;55am;
I heard the incoming message tone the message was from My husband in 5mins time "hey wifeyyy you'll be mine in 5mins time" as I blushed and replied with Yes mine.

Ya KB
All praises to Allah the knot has been tied,as I smiled to the people congratulating me same goes to Ayman I brought out my phone and send "Congratulations babyyy on being Mrs Kabir Ahmad Ambursa" to my wife.
Ayman couldn't closed his mouth since when he heard he's married to Maryam. Lol
I and my friends,my uncles,and some of my relatives headed to The Turaki's while Ayman,he's friends and some relatives headed to the Ambursa's with Abba and Abbi but they will come to the Turaki's when they're done there.
Aa per culture the groom goes to the brides house after the wedding Fatiha.

NADIRA
I wore a white gown, and a white veil on my head with Gold jewelry's.
I was sitting on my bed thinking bout all those marriage stuffs when I saw a message from Rey congratulating me on being his wife, then my friends and some elderly women held the tip of their noses and started yodeling (Guda).
Ya Khady came to my room and hugged me like her life depend on me "Congratulations Nadee na" she said hugging me tighter.
I hugged her back as I could feel some hot tears flowing down my cheeks yeah tears of joy.
Same goes to my friends and family they all hugged me and congratulate me until my shoulders started paining me😂.
Mamie came in and saw me crying,she shook her head and walked towards me as she pat my back I quickly hugged her and sobbed even more.
"Shhhhhh my darling don't cry on a happy occasion come to Abbi's parlor now your groom is almost here but lemme wipe those tears from your pretty face my love " she said wiping my tears as I smiled and stood up then hugged her again, I still can't believe am leaving her in less than 15hours.
I and my friends went to the parlor as I sat down on the two sitter while some of them sat on the long couch there.
My faced was covered with the white veil.
We heard a Salam which was from Rey and his friends, OMG he looks so breathtaking in his white kaftan.
He look left and right and no elderly person was there he just walked to me and give me a bone crushing hug and I hugged him back as bridesmaids and groomsmen started to snap pictures and videos shouting Awnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

4pm
Blush makeup lounge
We're all ready for the Mother's eve,I and Maryam dressed in an emerald green lace,silver Gucci purse,silver fendi heels,silver jewelry's and the bridesmaids dressed in their asoebi.
We entered the cars and the drivers drove to the event center.
When we arrived there,Rey and Ya ayman have arrived too then the mc announced that the brides and grooms are here.
As the DJ played perfect then we walked in with the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
"Jama'a ku kalla Amaryar Alhaji Kabir da Amaryar Alhaji Ayman irin wannan kyau haka,gaskiya kun tashi kaina, my people look at this Couples and shout Masha Allah"The mc said as all the people shouted Masha Allah.

We left The Mother's Eve around 6;30 after all the games,danced,teases,nasiha,food and many more.

I and my girls went home while Maryam and some went to the Ambursa's too to get ready for the bride Conveyance.

I and my friends with some of my cousins were all in my room talking about this and that.
Then Mamie came to my room with some elderly women's she sent the girls out leaving only Amina who was the only married person in my friends.

The women made me got off my dress and wrapped a towel over my body, they pushed me to the bathroom and made me sit in the bathtub,they birth me with some kind of perfumes which I really love the fragrance,we took about 1hour before coming out then Mamie brought a long sleeve maroon material straight gown with a maroon Laffaya.
I wore the gown and she tied the laffaya for me.
"Yan dauka Amarya Sunzo Mamie" hussy said.
"Okay babyyy" mamie said.
I didn't know when I burst into tears, As Mamie hugged me and pat my back.
She covered my face with the laffaya.
Then she held my hand to Abbie's Parlor where my Abbi,grandmothers,some of my aunts,uncle,relatives and Kabir's relative that came to pick me up.

Uhmm uhmm Abbie cleared his throat and said "Nadira as you know now you've stepped into a new life a new beginning you're not longer a child you're now a grown up and matured woman,As your father my Advice to you is to always respect your husband,his decisions,Likes and dislikes,don't ever disrespect your husband karki Taba bari naji Abu makamancin haka ku zauna lafiya keda mijinki,ki mishi biyayya,love and respect his family as you do to yours,Nasan kinada Hakuri but kikara saboda shi Zaman aure seda Hakuri you won't achieve anything in this life without being patient Allah ya Albarka ci Rayuwan Aurenku, Allah ya maki Albarka Nadee na"
By this time my eyes are already wet,I'm crying uncontrollably as Abbie raised me up and pulled me into a hug as I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.
Then Mamie starts too "Marriage is beautiful from the moment the tie was knotted, for the rest of your life your husband will be your partner,your companion,you should honored your similarities and differences,cherish and trust each other,make sure that nothing comes between you two,Respect him no matter what, he's your husband and he deserves every single respect from you, Never try to go through his phone or something because trust is the most important part of marriage,I know that sometimes there maybe misunderstanding between married couples but my dear never raise your voice at your husband"
"Ki rike Auran ki da kyau don't let anybody ruin your marriage, if you have a problem talk to your husband and solve it between you two no third party unless it's necessary,you are now a grown up take care of your husband, I know it's not easy to be a married woman the responsibilities are much but I know you can handle whatever comes your way Make me proud my nadiratu Allah yabada Zaman Lafiya" says my maternal grandmother.
Some of my aunties and relatives went to the Ambursa's for Maryam conveyance.
I cried and cried and cried while I hug almost all of them and say my good bye crying I hugged Mamie for more than 5mins crying on her shoulders she was wiping away her tears too.
"Mamie na I'll miss you sooooo much" I said in a shaky voice.
"I'll miss you too my darling Allah yabaku zaman Lafiya" mamie said.
After all the nasiha from many elderly people my aunties,friends,cousins and Some of Mamie's friends with Kabirs fam that came for the conveyance entered the car to the Ambursa's.
As per culture they will take the bride to her in laws house first then she'll be taken to her matrimonial house.
We Arrived at the Ambursa's and came out from the cars as my aunties and some Maryam aunties are bringing her out of the house too probably to Mamie's house then to her matrimonial house too, my face was covered same to her too so it was my aunt that told me then we hugged each other and cried.
We went in after all the greetings and another nasiha they took me to my matrimonial house...........

Heyyyyy loves👋❤️
To be continued in the next chapter,I love y'all I deserves your votes and comments😫❤️
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Afeey❤️