Part 12.

LAILA
"Our plan will work out baby don't worry just be patience you'll give birth in 2 or 3weeks time neh koh and if you give birth kinga half of our plan will be successful" mummy said.
I laughed in success then hung the call.
We'll make the Ambursa's life miserable, I said.
"What if we make yours miserable you evil woman" Maryam said entering the room.
I looked up to see who it was, it's Maryam.
"Hey you bitch I will make your lives miserable you can never make my life miserable you nonsense people" I said.
"Shut your dirty mouth you evil woman" Maryam said going out of the room.
I released a deep breath then entered the toilet and bath, I dressed in a black shots which didn't even passed my pants, I wore a white half vest which is useless seff because it didn't covered anything, I packed the black silky wig in my hair with a pure white ribbon.
I walked out of the room to the parlor no one was there I guess they're in the dining I sat on one sitter and crossed my legs.
The main house door opened and I looked up to see who it was. It was kabir Ambursa.
"You evil woman carry your dirty legs to your room" Kabir said.
"Common baby kabir carry me to my room, I really need to rest my head on your chest" I said coming closer to him.
"This is not your father's house you evil woman how can you be sitting naked in the parlor are you alright" Kabir said.
"If is not my fathers house ai is our unborn baby grandparents house, and by the way am i naked?" I said.
"Nonsense get out from this parlor before I kick you" Kabir said.
I jejely walk out of the parlor to my room, because I know wallahi is not his small work to break my bones.

KABIR
I walked to my room after the chitchat with that evil woman (laila).
I don't even know how she escaped from jail.
I don't know when laila learned to dress in shots and vest. When did she became a bad girl.

Will I be able to love someone again?
Will i have a good person like nadira? My inner voice says.
Why did you have to use nadira? I asked my self.
Because she's perfect for you kabir, my inner voice says.
I hold my head that I feel like is about to burst.
I walked to the toilet and had a long relaxing shower, I wore a grey sweatpants and white tee.
I didn't stay long I slept.

***************
NADIRA
I woke up by the sounds of birds chirping outside the window.
I entered the toilet I did my daily routines then bath.
I walked to my closet and wore a maroon soft material dress.
I checked the time it's 7:30am
Today is Saturday being the day that they'll bring ya Hauwa's lefe.
I called Maryam
"Hey gurl" i said.
"Hey am at the main house door" she said and hung the call.
I stood up and put on a scarf on my head.
Just then Maryam came in too my room.
She hugged me we talked a little then we set to work.
We entered the kitchen dama I've bring out all the ingredients we need for the cupcakes.
We put the Simas butter and the sugar in the mixer we mix it till it became light yellow in color.
We then add our liquid ingredients which was,eggs,vanilla flavor and 5tins of liquid milk.
We mix it then added our dry ingredients which was flour,baking powder,baking soda,half teaspoon of salt then nutmeg.
We mix it then put our cupcakes paper on the pans then started baking our cupcakes.
We removed the first batch which was 40pieces, my oven is large so it carry's 40pieces.
"Yummy yummy wayyyooo dadi" Maryam said after taking a bite of the cupcake.
"Keh dallachan glutton" I said.
"Mtchewww lemme alone joor" Maryam said.
We finished the cupcakes around 11am.
We packaged it then keep it aside and started the cupcakes,meat pies and donut for ya KB's birthday which is tomorrow.
We finished around 2pm.
We went to my room and freshen up.
We came downstairs and walked to the parking lot then went to the Ambursa's estate together with mamie.
When we went there Maryam's Aunt's,few uncles and cousins were there.
We went To Ammis room I gave her the cupcakes and she thanked me we left mamie there then I and Maryam went to her room.
We met 4of her cousins in the room.
"Hey" the girls said when they saw us.
"Hey babes" Maryam said hugging them.
"Girls this is nadira my best friend,birthday mate and course mate" Maryam said.
"Nadira this are my cousins" Maryam said.
"This is Anisa but we call her Anee" Maryam said pointing at a tall light skinned lady.
"This is Zulaiha but we call her Zuzu" Maryam said pointing at a light skinned beautiful lady. She's very beautiful Masha Allah.
"This is rufaida but we call we ruffy" Maryam said pointing at a cute lady.
"And the last but not the least this is Husna but we call her hussy" Maryam said then released a deep breath.
"Nice to meet you nadira" they said.
"Nice to meet you all" i said.
We sat there talking about nothing and everything then we heard females yodeling(buda) in the parlor.
We walked out of the room to the parlor we saw 10 beautiful boxes arranged in the parlor. It seems like the grooms family have left.