Part 22.

Our sham is no more 🥺🥺
~indeed,every soul shall taste death~
KABIR
5pm
I was laying on my bed sending an email to zago'nig'limited with the laptop.
The Turaki's invited us for a dinner today by 7pm.

7pm
We're presently at the Turaki's dining area.
I,nadee,Maryam,Abba,Abbi,Ammi,Mamie,issy,ayman,haydar and Muhammad.
Nadee has changed to something else since after shamweels death she's no more the stubborn nadee I know.
A part of me wants to talk to her privately she have to accept destiny as a Muslim and another Part of said I should leave her ai it's non of my business.

In the dining was coconut rice,party jollof rice,carrot cake,fresh watermelon drink,fried chips with egg sauce,Chinese rice with sausage and veggies,banana shake,grilled chicken and cat fish,cup cake, tres laches,cake parfaits and Ceres.

We ate in silence then started the gists.
After the gist Abba,Abbi,Mamie,ammi went to Abbi's parlor.
Like ten minutes later Abba called me.
"You should come with Maryam,nadee and ayman now" he said and hung the call.

What is happening or about to happen?
Niko Aflaha nace ghennnn ghennn ghennn 🔥

We stood up and went to the parlor.
We sat on the carpet as we see them in a serious look.

"Mm The reason why we called you guys here is to help us strengthen our friendship" Abba said.

We all give him that 'we don't understand look' he nod his head and continued.
"Before saying what gather us here know that as a Muslim you have to accept qadr , the past is before and present is now which is what everyone is focusing on, some of you here have been betrayed by your loved ones and then you made that an excuse of not falling in love, did you think you can?? You're a human being and you have a heart right, and then if your loved one passed away, Allah who created you and him loves him more than you do, death has time and if your time comes you can run away from it, they need your prayers not you not falling in love again, they're in a better place Insha Allah and wherever they're they wouldn't like to see you in a bad state or living a lonely life please take note of this as a Muslim accept qadr life has to go on" Abba said.

Like he's clearly talking to me and nadee??
Yesooo I answered 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Abbi cleared his throat and continued from where Abba stopped.
"So we as your parents request kabir to marry nadira and ayman to marry Maryam" Abbi said.

Whattttttt?

"Maryam did you accept?" Mamie asked.
"Yes mamie Your wish is my command" Maryam said respectively.
"Ayman you?" Mamie said.
"Yes mamie" He said.
"Nadira you?" Mamie asked.
"Yes mamie" nadee said.
"Kabir you?" Mamie asked.
"mamie I've gone through a lot I've suffered a lot mamie laila has already broke my heart that it can't be fixed again, Mamie is not that I reject this no!! Nadee don't deserve me she doesn't deserve a person that can't love her back she deserve a loving and caring man, and as I am now I don't think I can love any lady in my life again" I said in a shaky voice.

"But mamie,ammi,Abba,Abbi I won't let you down so yes I've accept" I said.

"Kabir laila was your last focus on your present now" ayman said.

"Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah yanzu yanzu za za a turo manya for the greetings and everything daganan asa rana" ammi said.

"You all can go thank you" ammi added.

We stood up and left the parlor.

I just need fresh air now so I went to the parking lot and drove my car straight to my apartment.

NADIRA
Did I Just accept???
Yeah nadee 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
When ya KB left Maryam told their ya haydar what happened.
There were just gisting about how the wedding will be.
Actually I accepted to obey my parents not that i love him......
I just carried my belongings and went to my room.
I lay on my bed using my phone when Maryam came inside the room.
"Dummy" she said.
"Amour" I said
"Ya ayman asked me out" she said.
"Haba kukunga ma he loves you , you love him but fah me and ya KB hmmmm" I said.
"Karki damu habibty he'll fall for you as long as you're together" Maryam said.
"Gist me about the date with your Prince Charming" I said.
"On Saturday night" she said.
"Keh sora two weeks birthday mufa" I said,
We gist about this and that then Leenah came to the room.
"Ya Maryam are you going home with us we're leaving now" Leenah said.
"I'll be here go" Maryam said.
"Bye ya nadee" she said.
"Bye my love" I said.

Hey dearies❤️
What did you think?
Nadee?
Ya kB?

Ghennn ghennn ghennn 🔥
Remain two weeks for nadees and Maryam's birthday 🎁 💃💃
Kutara kudin gift fah 🏃‍♀️🥀
Did you think ya KB will join?

Follow me to find out.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Afee🖤