Part 24.

Two weeks later...............
NADIRA
Today is my date with ya kB.
In this two weeks our relationship has become stronger that we can't even spent an hour without talking to each other.

Am presently at home in my room with Maryam.
"Maryam tashi jideofstola najirana" I said.

Jideofstola dai is a professional male makeup artist in Abuja. He's a man but that's his profession.

"Muje Toh" she said wearing her veil.
We went downstairs where we meet mamie,Ammi,and ya ayman in the parlor.

"Hello" we said walking to them.
"Hey zaki tafi makeup din" mamie asked.
"Eh mamie" i said.
"Wallahi nadira kidena zuwa wajan katon nan yanamiki makeup ni zanmace kabir ya hanaki taya zaki nazuwa wajan wani gardi yana miki makeup ga makeup artists nan mata" ya ayman said.
"Wlh kamm baby gayamata dai" Maryam said.
As Mamie and Ammi laughed....
"Wannan me kishin tsiyar dayasan wajan jide zaki ma bazebari ba" ammi said.
"Ai ammi jide dinne ya iya makeup over wlh" I said.
We all laughed as I and Maryam went out with ya ayman.
We reached the parking lot talking about jideofstola.
I entered my RR and on the car "Maryam let's go" I said.
"She's not going anywhere" ya ayman said.
"Haba ya ayyi please nawww" I said.
"Hakakurun tajee rakaki wajan wani jide tabbb"He said.
"Shikkenan ai bye" I said and drove the car away while I left them there laughing.

Jideofstola studio
When I reached there jideofstola started his work.
He was done in less than 1hour since it was s nude makeup.
I went to the dressing room and put on my gown then went back to the studio for gele tying.
👇👇

Jideofstola really did a great job and he was highly paid for it

I gave him a Cheque of 1million naira.

I left the studio and went home.
I parked the car in the parking lot then called ya kB.
"Hello amour" he said.
"Yes Rey am done" I said.
"Alright I'll be there in a jiffy" he said and hung the call.
I didn't want to go inside so I just stayed inside the car waiting for him to come.
10 minutes later.
He called me and said he's outside.
I picked my phone and my bag then left the house.
I saw his car Ambursa 007 parked in front of our estate.

I saw him standing in front of the car handsomely dressed in a black suit

I walked to the car as he opened the door for me, I entered and he closed.
He entered the drivers seat and started driving.
"OMG amour you look so breathtaking, so gorgeous" he said.
"Awnnnnn you don't look bad yourself" I said.
"Amour wallahi I love you" He said.
"Rey I love you too" I said.

He drove to love garden.

The lights there were all in heart shapes,the place was just so perfect for a date.
We entered inside, there was only two chairs, facing each other.
We walked there and sat down,
He walked to my sit and knelt down in front of me.
"Amour" He said.
"Rey" i said.
He brought out a diamond ring from his pocket and hold my hand "Amour will you marry me?" He said.
"Yes yes I will Rey" I said. As he put the ring in my hand.
He went back to his sit and sat as two chefs came in with a food trolley.
They arranged the foods in the table which was carrot cake,pizza,burger,parfaits,banana shake,lemonade, mint de lemon blocked shake.

KABIR
"Nadira, I love you I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me now,I could hardly understand what I feel about you,knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking of you,I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you,I wanted to find the perfect word to make you realize how much I need and love you,but words continue to elude me what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of ordinary everytime I look at you the words came out thesame I love you,the day you stepped into my life you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful you are just so amazing to have around I can't stop myself everyday from telling you how much you mean to me,you're the first and the only person that touch my heart with a passionate love and never ending love, I love you so much Amour" I said.
"Nadee look up" I said.
She looked up to see fireworks of I love you so much nadee.
I looked at her face and saw how surprised she was,he brows were full and shaped in a way it fits her face,he hazel eyes were looking intensely at my eyes as I looked back at them, I looked away after a while to her small long nose which was really cute,it fits her pulpy cheeks that has two dimples,her lips are cherry pink and pouty,for the first time I noticed how beautiful she was, she was a true definition of a goddess as every features of her fits her perfectly.

Niko Aflaha nace wowwww ashe ya kB Romeo neh.

"I love you so much rey" she said.
"I love you more Amour now eat" I said.

We ate in silence and the chefs came and pack the plates.
"Ya kB who is laila?" She asked.

Tannnnn tannnnnnn......................
"Ammmm laila was my ex girlfriend, I loved her so much and in my on way I thought she loves me too only to know that she loves my money not me, one day like that she came to my office to see me, I went outside to get some files and left her inside the office,I was about to enter the office when I came back ,I overheard her conversation with her friend saying "wallahi bestie ai idan bansamu nasace property papers dinnan ba, kinga ankawo kudin aure kawai inna aure shi shikkenan se nasa mishi poison kinga shikkenan a raba damu,nifa I'm tired of him fah I hate him I only love his money" I said.

Okurrrrrrrrrr laila whyyyyy?????

"But Alhamdulilah she's out of my life for good now since I have you amour" I said.

"How could a human being, a Muslim be this heartless amour??" Nadee said.
"Ai is over now since I've you in my life amour" I said.
"Yes rey" she said.

We talked and know more about each other then i took her home and go home too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Finally our wedding is around the corner 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃