Part 3.

NADIRA
Second turned to minutes,minutes turns to hour,hours turned to days,days turned into months.
I have been going to Nile uni for four months now, in that months Mamie's and Ammi's (Maryam's mom) friendship grew stronger, they're together almost everyday, same goes to i and Maryam's friendship in this four months Maryam and I became best friends.

I was lying on my comfy bed talking with islaha.

Just then my phone rang, it was my best friend,birthday mate,course mate, Maryam.

"Hey bae" I said when I picked the call.

"Sup dummy" Maryam said.

"Mumu how far?" I said.

"Fine oo any gist?" Maryam said.

"There's gist kehh" I said.

I and Maryam gist for almost 1hour then ended the call because it's almost 10pm and we have lectures tomorrow.

************************
NADIRA
I was awoken with the sounds of the birds chirping outside the window,I rubbed my bleary eyes and swung my legs around the bed.

I took my bath and dressed in a black palazzo with a white long sleeved shirt and a black and white kimono, i walked to my bag hanger and carried a black vine bag and a low pass black vincci shoe.

I put my stuffs in the bag then rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast.
I met Mamie and Abbie eating in silence.

Islaha went to school and i know ya ayman he must be in he's room sleeping.

I joined Abbie and Mamie to eat breakfast then I bid them goodbye.
I walked to the parking lot and hopped into my black RR then drove to Nile.

Immediately parked my car,I saw Maryam's parking her's too.
I walked to where she was standing

"Hey dummy" i said while hugging her.

"Mi amour how far" she said.

We stayed there and talked for almost 30mins because we're starting lectures by 10am and the time now is 9:30am.
As we're talking our friend Ramlah parked her car beside ours, she came out and we continued the gist with her till 9:45am then we went to the class and settled down waiting for the lecturer.

*********************
We finished the lectures by 12:00.
I ,Maryam and ramlah walked out of the class to the cafeteria.
We're eating in silence then ramlah said,

"Babes my birthday is on Sunday I'll celebrate it in the evening at the garden of our house" ramlah said.

"Yau Monday sora 6days koh?" I said

"Eh Insha allah" Ramla said.

"Kice akwai show allah ya kaimu Toh." Maryam said.

"Ameen barina tafi mama najirana we're going out neh" ramla said.

She bid us good bye and left.

Maryam's phone rang then she picked the call.

"Nadira ammi ce takirani she said mamie na gidanmu so tace mutafi gidanmu" Maryam said.

"Ok tohm muje" i said.

She drive her car I drove mine too, straight to their house.

*********
When we arrived at the mansion we went to ammi's room and Mamie was there too we met them talking about business, (mamie is a business woman and ammi too).

"Daughters how's school" mamie and ammi said.
"Lfy alhamdulilah mamie, ammi" we said.
"Go and rest I'll send the maid to bring your food" Ammi said.