Part 19.

NADIRA
After 4 days.
Ya Hauwa's wedding is starting today.
Today is the bridal shower, I was supposed to be the caterer for the wedding but I'll be so busy, so ten to ten will be the caterers for the wedding.

We're presently in the Ambursa's garden, that's where we'll throw the bridal shower.
Dama mamie bought three flay gowns for me,issy and Maryam to wear for the bridal shower.

Ya hauwa looked breathtaking in her maroon gown.

The asoebi was white.
We invited mc sophie for the bridal shower we played many games with her, we ate and drink till our satisfaction, we danced like maddddd.
Then retired for the day,I'll be staying in the Ambursa's till the wedding finishes.

********
Today is the kamu and cocktail party.
The kamu will starts by 3pm and the cocktail party will start by 8pm.
I and my girls are all in Maryam's room packing our kamu asoebi because we're leaving for make up now.
We finished then went to ya Hauwa's room we saw her and her four friends (Rukky,Ashfa,Ashna and Asma'u) that will go to the make up with us too.
We exchanged greetings then walked out to the parking lot.
Hopped into the car and drove to blush_makeup studio.
The ceo did the makeup for ya hauwa while her students did to us.
The asoebi was milk and brown color saki with brown color saki as head and all of us did tunkure kaga tsiya as the gele tying style.
We all finished around 3;40pm, we waited for the groom and his men's to come which ya kB,ya haydar,ya Muhammad and ya ayman are part of them too.
Ya Abdallah,ya hauwa and her best friend Rukky then the drive in one car.
Maryam,ya ayman,ruffy,zuzu,anee and hussy in one car.
Ashna,Ashfah,Asmau and ya Muhammad in one car.
Then the group of ya Abdullah friends too in one car.
They all drove away.
I turned left and right only to see I and mr I don't laugh easily are left here.
He saw me but he kept quiet he didn't said anything for almost 6mins "ya kB let's go" I said.
"Why didn't you follow them now you'll come and disturb me in the car" he said.
"I went inside to get my bag and when I came out I saw they're gone" I said.
He didn't answer me he just walked to the car and entered.
I opened the back seat and entered.
"Nadee when did I become your driver hahhh?" He said.
I silently walked into the front seat then he started driving silently.
When we reached Edmund event center where the kamu is taking place we saw their Maryam's and rest outside we came out of the car and walked in line like couples.
Ya hauwa dressed in an orange color saki with milk color stones on it. Then ya Abdallah dressed in a milk color kaftan.
All of them started shouting "ahhh ahhh our next couples se Yanzu aka iso angama love a hanya"
I just felt like the ground should open so that I'll enter am just shyyyyyyy.
Their ammi have already come they're inside.
Hussy went inside and told mc_raheena to announce that the groom and bride has arrived.
All the asoebi girls came out then
We arranged our lines in twos. One girl one boy.
And guess what?????
Me and ya kB is on the same line.
They played high as we danced inside.
We escorted the bride and the groom to their seats.
Then we stayed in the stage and danced a little.
All of them walk down the stage remain I and ya kB that was about to walk down too, the mc raheena said "please pretty couples come back and dance a little for us again"
All the group of ladies and men's there started shouting "they're not couples dai but they'll soon be"
"Gaskiya mama da Abba get this too married soon they're such a perfect match" mc raheena said.
Me and him????
Allah kiyaye.
I and ya kB walked backed to the stage.
They played love nwantiti
I just found my self dancing to the tune, with ya kB.
Their mamie, ammi,Maryam and rest came and start spraying money.
After the dance we came down of the stage and I went to my seat.
Just then Qalb❤️🔐 (Shamweel) called me.
I quickly stood up and walked out of the hall to pick the call.
"Hey Qalb" i said.
"Hi habibty" Sham said.
"I missed you so much habibty" he added.
"Ahh habibi befi fah 1hour back da mukai waya bafa" i said.
"Wlh habibty words can't express how much you mean to me" he said.
"Awnnn" i said.
"Mhmm habibty dama i want us to talk about something very important" he said in a serious tone.
"Alright inaji Qalb" i said.
"Ah not now we should leave it letter if we meet at the cocktail party I was kinda busy that's why i didn't even come for the kamu and you know kamu is usually for ladies" he said.
Shamweel is ya Abdallah friend too.
"Alright Toh" i said.
We talked for almost an hour then ended the call and went back inside.
We had lots of fun then left home to get ready for the cocktail party.