Part 7.

NADIRA
Today is Thursday, Mamie,ya Hauwa and Ammi left to Dubai in the morning, I,islaha and ya ayman will be living In Maryam's, since Abbi has travelled to kano too.
In this five days I and shamweel became like close friends...

We all escorted them to the airport then came back too Maryam's. I and Maryam went to school when we came back around 1pm. We met ya ayman and ya kB in the parlor talking about what I don't know too.

"Ya KB we're back" I and Maryam said walking to them.

"Then??" Ya KB said.

"Allah ya shiryeka kabir" ya ayman said to ya kB then chuckled.

"Mtcheww ku kusani" ya KB said.

"Ya school din?" Ya ayman said to me and Maryam.

"Alhamdulilah" I and Maryam said.

I and Maryam went to her room and freshen up I dressed in a simple grey gown then applied powder and lipgloss to my face.
Maryam dressed in a black gown and it's veil.

We went downstairs for lunch, we ate our lunch in the dining with ya ayman and ya KB which was fried pasta with potato soup and peppered cat fish with chilled coconut drinks. We finished eating the lunch then we went to the main parlor and sit.

"nadira isa driver is not around kuma shi ze dakko Leenah da islaha daga school kuma he's not around wai koh yaje gida ko meh" Maryam said.

"Toh lets go and pick them mana " I said.

"Eh muje gaba kidayanmu" Maryam said.

"Ku da suwa?" Ya kB said to Maryam with 'what did you mean' look.

"Toh muje" ya ayman said.

"Kaii nifa am resting today, am not going anywhere" ya kB said.

"Haba ya kB" Maryam said with a low tone.

"Wa kike wani makewa murya? Make murya da kike ne zesa naje mtcheww" ya kB said to Maryam.

"Kun chika nachi muje Toh haba" ya kB said frowning.

We went to the parking lot to ya KB's rolls Royce then ya kB said he won't drive,ya ayman too

"Ya kB please drive mana" I said to ya kB.

"Keh look at me, did I look like a driver to you?" Ya kB said.

"Ya ayman will drive" Maryam said.

"Sannu Hajiya dayake ajiyeni kikayi ina driving dinki koh" ya ayman said.

"Toh yanzu who will drive?" I said.

"You" ya ayman said.

Time is running out and none of them will drive so i just decide to drive.
When I entered the driver's seat I collected the car from ya kB and start driving.
The three of them we're talking but I didn't even looked at them I just on the radio,immediately I on the radio they played 'bloody Samaritan by ayra star'
I increased the volume and start singing the song with a very loud voice.

"Ya ilahi dama sanyi ake so bama maki shiyafara tabaki" ya ayman said to me.

"Wlh shine ma" ya kB said.
They all looked at me with 'are you normal' look.

I kept quiet I didn't say a word to them.

We reached NTIC, we all went in and called Leenah in primary and  islaha in secondary.