Part 15.

NB: please readers wlh I have a problem with my gmail account and you know you can't reply a comment without you having a gmail account wlh that's why am not replying your message, but Insha allah I'll sort it out, sorry lovelies ❤️ and thank you so much sweethearts, keep it up your comments are the best❤️
Yehhhh readers here is part 15🥂🥂🥳

__________________________
NADIRA
Our driver came to pick us from the airport same goes to the Ambursa's too.
Dama we have a house here in Kano off sultan road.
When we went to the big ash iron gate it opened automatically as it recognized the car.
We went inside the house after exchanging pleasantries with the workers here.
I freshen up and slept till magrib.
I wore a red hoodie and black palazzo and came downstairs.
I met Mamie,Abbi,issy and ya ayman in the parlor.
We chit chat a little then we went out after we prayed magrib we went to the Turaki's estate kano  off lodge road (Abbi's parents house).
We parked at the parking lot then walked inside the house.
We met Ammah and Abbah in the parlor seated in the three sitter the together as they're watching NTA news while a maid was seated on the tiles massaging Ammahs leg.

"Oldyyyy" I yelled hugging Ammah.(Abbi's mom)
"Nadiratu sokike ki karya ni"Ammah said.
"Dan allah don't break My momma" mamie said.
"Ni my name is not nadiratu my name is nadira"nadira said.
"Iyehh" ya ayman said.
"Oh ni ba a ganni bane"Abbah said.
"Laaa husby" I yelled hugging Abbah.
"Aini Amarya zanyi kwananan wlh you're not taking care of your husby" Abba said.
"Ah Ah haba husby nah" I said.
"Non of you told me you were coming why?" Ammah said.
"It's a surprise ai" we all said.
We exchanged pleasantries as she called the maid to bring something for us.
She brought fruit salad,meat pie,chivita,cupcakes and banana smoothie.
We ate and have fun then zoomed to Danbatta's estate off railway to Mama's place (mamie mom).
When we went there we walked in to the parlor we met her and Jiddah (Mamie's younger sister) Jiddah was lying down on the three sitter using her phone ya anwar and Humaira (Mamie's nephew) are there too.while mama was sitting leg crossed in the one sitter with a bowl of  fruit salad on her legs with a maid massaging her legs.
"Supriseeeeee" I yelled as we entered the parlor.
"Laaa saukar yaushe" mama said standing up from the couch.
"Mamieeeeew" Jidda yelled standing up to hug mamie.
"Jiddyyy" mamie said as she hugged her back.
We exchanged pleasantries then have our sits.
I and Jiddah went upstairs to her room while ya ayman and ya anwar went to BQ. Then Humaira and issy went to a room too.
"Jiddyyy I miss you" I yelled.
"Yar air kokirana bakyayi ma saboda kinyi bf koh" she said.
"Na you know Mtchewww" I said.
"Dalla dalla" she said.
"Toh m lbr"she asked.
We talked about nothing and everything then mamie announced we're leaving but I,ya ayman and issy insist to spend the night here.
Since Humaira and ya anwar will spend the night here too.
Mamie and Abba left home.

Oh lemme tell you about Mamie's family and Abbi's family.
Mamie;
Late Alhaji umar danbatta (Mamie's dad)is a well known billionaire he's businessman in Africa not even Africa including foreign countries,he died two years back with his wife Mrs Hauwa Umar Danbatta Allah blessed them with 3children '"uncle Sadeeq who's the first born he's 47years now with his wife Anty Rahama he owns a company 'SUD NIG LMT' they have 2kids 'ya anwar who's ya ayman's age mate he studied business administration in Nile uni he graduated with their ya ayman's set he's working in his dads company too, Then his sister Humaira who's the second born she's my issy's age mate"".
Then the second born of mr and Mrs umar danbatta was fatima umar danbatta which is mamie as she's 45years now. Then the last born which is Jiddah umar danbatta she's  my age mate.

Then Abbi's family,
Alhaji Abdullah Turaki (Abbah)  is a business tycoon with his wife Mrs Khadija Abdullah Turaki as Allah blessed them with 2kids.'Alhaji Muhammad Turaki which is Abbie as he's 56years now', then the second born was 'Anty Sadiya she's 41years now she got married to Alhaji hisham sa'ood Allah blessed them with 3kids 'Khairiya who's 20years she got married 4months back to bashir mas'ood' then the second born was hamrah who's 18years then the last born is khalifa who's 14 years.
Abbi's and Mamie's parents are all from kano state.
Uncle sadeeq leaves in Abuja too but they use to come to kano regularly than us.
Anty sadiya leaves in Abuja too but her and her family travelled to uk for her husband's check up 1month back but they're coming back tomorrow ma to kano.

Back to reality.
After mamie and Abbi left I and Jiddah came downstairs we met Humaira,issy,ya anwar and ya ayman in the parlor chit chatting.
We joined them too.
"So you guys are here" I said.
"Having fun without us" Jiddah completed.
"Eh din, Keh Jidda inna kamaki koh hmm"ya anwar said.
"Nidin ya a..." Jiddah said. Before she complete her sentence he cut her off by saying"shhhh".
"Let's go out dan Allah"I said.
"Yeah let's go" ya anwar said.
We went upstairs to Ammah and Abbah to inform them we're going out.
We walked to the parking lot as we hopped in ya anwar's Audi.
"Toh where are we going" Jidda said.
"Anywhere" i said.
"Chicken republic " ya anwar said.
"Yeah let's go there" I said.

*****
We went to chicken republic in less than 10mins  he parked the car then we entered inside.
We ordered ice cream,chips,moi moi and rice.
We ate there and have lots of fun then zoom home.

Hey lovelies ❤️
Short chappie🙈
Sorry manage🙏

Love y'all

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

@zulaihaabdulwahab.