Part 6.

NADIRA
I and Maryam entered my black RR (rolls Royce) and drove to Ramlah's house.

When we went there we called her,then she send a maid to direct us to the garden.
The garden was well decorated with baby pink balloons then chairs and tables.
We walked to where Ramlah was sitting to wish her a happy birthday.
She looks beautiful in her baby pink flat gown.

"Happy birthday baby gurl wish you long life and prosperity Allah's khair and noor for now and later baby gurl Allah ya kawo miji nagari musha biki I love you so much bae,age with grace" I said hugging Ramlah.

"Happy birthday bae wullnp Allah yakawo miji nagari bae age with grace mi gurl,more sense I love you bae" Maryam said hugging Ramlah.

"Thank you babes" Ramlah said hugging both Maryam and me.

We gave her the cake and the gift we bought from gifts by jayy as birthday gift.

"Wayyo babes duk ni kadai wannan thank you babes thank you i love you so much and I really appreciate" Ramlah said to me and Maryam hugging us tightly.

I and Maryam sat in the front sit then our university friends started coming we went to the stage almost 20 of us we scatter the stage with dance and money,we were just dancing like no tomorrow.....

Around 7:10pm all our course mates left remain me and Maryam.
Maryam was there dancing with Ramlah and Anisa(Ramlah's cousin) .
My legs are tired of dancing so me and meenal (Ramlah's cousin too) sat on the chairs watching them dancing.
I and meenal were talking then someone walked to us.
"Salam alaekum" the man said facing me.

"Wa alaiku assallam" I replied to him.

"Ya Sham ina wuni" meenal said to him.

"Lfy tashi kitafi" he said to meenal.

"Ammmm to Yaya"meenal said leaving the place.

"Can I sit?" He asked

"Amm yes sure" I said

"Hey" he said as he sit on the chair opposite mine.

"Hi" I said.

"Am Shamweel Adam, am Ramlah's cousin ,I'm 24years old,I live here in Abuja you??" He said.

"Am Nadira Muhammad Turaki am Ramlah's friend am 18years old I live here in Abuja too" I said.

"Friends???" He said.

"Mmmm" I nodded.

"Am going now but give me your number insha Allah zan kiraki inna koma gida insha Allah then you'll get to know more about me" he said.

I gave him my number.

"Thanks toh bye barinatafi" he said.

I just nodded then he smiled and leave.

We left the party around 7:20pm then we went to Maryam's house then ya ayman and I leave around 8pm.

When we went home I was so tired so I took my bath,wear my pjs then rest on my comfy bed.

I was chatting with Maryam then an unknown number called me.
"Salam alaikum" i said.

"Wa alaikum salam" the person said.

"Is Shamweel that you met today at Ramlah's birthday party" the Shamweel said.

"Ohhh how're you?" I said.

"Am fine alhamdulilah you?" Umar said.

"Masha Allah" I said.

"Toh thank you bye" he said.