Part 16.

KABIR
When we went to our house, I went to my part of the house then freshen up and prayed then came to the main house.

Lemme tell you about Ammi and ABBA's family.
Abba;
Alhaji Yusuf  (Abba's grandpa) a business man and great judge in Supreme Court of Abuja back then, but he have retired now he has a brother Alhaji Uthman their parents gave birth to the two of them only. With his wife Hajiya Mrs Hauwa yusuf (Abba's grandma)Allah blessed them with 4kids "Alhaji kabir Ambursa (Abba's dad) who was the first born he got married to Mrs Leenah kabir Ambursa (Abba's mom) and Allah blessed them with 3kids Alhaji Ahmad kabir Ambursa (Abba) who was their first born, then Anty Amina Ambursa who was their second born she's married to Umar Maigold with their one child Zulaiha umar maigold (Zuzu) who's Maryam's age mate , then the last born was Anty Hadiza who's married to Alhaji Anwar Danbatta they have two kids Anisa (Anee) then Anna who's leenah's age mate.

Ammi;
Alhaji uthman is Abba's grandpa's one and only brother and he's Ammis grandpa.
With his wife Hajiya Safiyyah Allah blessed them with two kids.
Alhaji Abubakar with his wife Hajiya Maryam ALLAH blessed them with two kids.
Alhaji Najib he's married to Anty Hafsa they have two kids Safiya who's my age mate she's married. Then ruffy was their last born she's Maryam's agemate .                                                                        then Hajiya Aisha (Ammi)  who's the second and last born of Alhaji Abubakar.
Then the second and last born of Alhaji uthman was Anty fatima she's married to haisam sa'ood with their 2kids ya Mahar who's married to sailub sa'id they have two kids laila and munira.
Then Muhhamad who my age mate.

N/B: Ammi's and Abba's grandpa's are siblings.

Back to reality
Two days later.

KABIR
We've been in Kano for two days now and we're going back to Abuja in 5days time because Hauwa's wedding is starting in 9days time. They added one week ne mah.
Zuzu,Anee,ruffy,hussy have all come since yesterday including Muhammad too.
I was lying on my comfy when my phone started ringing. I checked the caller it was "Ayman". I picked;
"Yooo" he said.
"Sup" i said.
"We're going out today with their nadee,Maryam my cousins and yours will you join"  he said
" not interested,try again another time" I said.
"Shege dan air to you must join" he said.
"Kaini banason harka da kananun yaran nan duk subi su raina mutum" i said.
"Son girmanka yama yawa miskili" He said.
"Mtchewww" i hissed.
"Am not ready for your drama bye I'll come later and kuma wlh you must join shege dan air" he said and hung the call.

NADIRA
In this two days dama Anty Sadiya and her family have comes back.
Everytime am on a call with mi Rey (shamweel).
Jiddah,Humaira,ya anwar and hamrah all came to the Turaki's estate kano yesterday.
I took my bath and dressed in a grey with golden strips gown, I covered my hair with a gold veil.
I wore a gold ALDO shoe and bag.
Actually, we planned to go out today with their Ambursa's, their cousins and mine.
Jiddah and hamrah got dressed to while Humaira and issy are in issys room.
We all came downstairs we met ya anwar,ya ya ayman , Humaira and issy in the parlor.
"Shall we" ya ayman said.
"Yeah sure" we all said.

We walked to the parking lot as me,Jiddah and hamrah hopped in Jiddah's BMW as ya ayman,ya anwar, issy and Humaira hopped in ya anwar's Audi.

I asked ya ayman where we're going too he said to the Ambursa's estate kano so we'll go all together.

We arrived at the Ambursa's estate kano in less than 15mins.
When we went there we saw ruffy,hussy,zuzu,Anee,Maryam,one man like that,then one lady in the parking lot.
But guess what?? My heart is still looking for someone "KABIR AMBURSA" but why? What is happening to me?