2025: Bachelor Parties, Engagement, and a Wedding

Start from the beginning

Amanda leaves a book and quill in Liger's Minecraft house that is full of flirts!

July

Luna accidentally cuts herself when making dinner, but Neville comes to the rescue!

Maki and Neville are trained by a professional chef.

Maki and Liger have ice cream cones and become friends.

Yang and Yuri go to church.

Mrbeast and Maki go to Mrbeast's family reunion.

Kaito and Neville go to Kennedy Space Center and Museum.

August

After moving in together Mrbeast and Mythra have breakfast in bed.

Amanda shows off herself in a bikini to Liger, and it is like he fell under a spell to her beautiful figure.

Doni and Neville face off in Call of Duty.

Neville takes Luna to Machu Pichu, and once they make it to the top he makes Yang start recording and as Luna turns back to Neville he is on one knee with an engagement ring. Luna says yes and the crowd claps for the newly engaged couple!

Doni djs at Neville's bachelor party with Lynix and Liger. Neville and Lynix even become closer friends.

Yuri and Maki see a 3D movie and become friends.

September

Mrbeast and Neville go to a wine tasting to celebrate Neville and Luna's engagement.

Neville and Luna cuddle on a cold night to keep each other warm.

Doni and Maki go to the Grand Canyon and even have coitus in the canyon!

After discovering their shared love for Elton John music Neville and Liger become friends.

Alyssa and Barney spend the entire day barefoot.

Liger and Freddie light up candles when the power goes out.

October

Kaito and Lynix see eachothers families, and become better friends.

Alyssa and Neville listen to Nirvana.

Mrbeast and Mythra kiss on camera, and the fans love their chemistry.

Yuri and Luna experiment with bath bombs, and have so much fun they become friends.

Yang and Doni are trained by a professional chef.

On October 24th, 2025 Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood get married in an outdoor ceremony in the forest, and Yuri is happy to perform the wedding for them. The happy couple can't help but reflect the day they met, and also everything they went through during ther wizarding war and are ready for the future. Luna is now known as Luna Longbottom, and is happy to take Neville's name.

November

Luna cringes when she discovers Doni's spotify playlist is just songs related to Minecraft.

Amanda, Liger, and Lynix play golf and afterward Lynix snoops on Liger and Amanda becoming steady!

Freddie and Lynix talk and decide to become friends while having a cigarette.

Mythra and Amanda experience zero gravity.

Freddie and Liger browse Pinterest.

Amanda and Liger go on the Amazing Race!

December

Barney, Alyssa, and Bionic make Christmas ornaments. Alyssa and Barney become friends.

Liger and Luna drink together.

Maki tells Doni he is an amazing person.

Neville and Mythra camp in the backyard, and become closer friends after finding out many deep things about each other.

Mrbeast and Yuri draw with sidewalk chalk.

Neville and Luna talk about their future as the new year chimes in.

Strongest romance from 2025: Luna + Neville 75/95

Strongest friendship from 2025: Neville + Lynix 28/40

New population from 2025: 1, Bionic

Total population: 16

Percent of actions each character is in: