Forth laid Ming down and tried to be as fast as he could in gulping pills. Ming moans again in pain.

"Now fuck me for god damnnn..sakekk....Alpha..."

Ming is frustrated. Forth smirked and spread Ming's legs. Before Ming could say anything Forth thrust roughly. He gasped when he registered what just happened to him.

His back arched when Forth's dick was slamming his prostate. Ming clutched his walls from the sudden rush of pleasure. He cum on his belly. Forth

Forth leaned down and capture his lips while jolting Ming's ass.

"Ahhh....hhhh....."

Ming round his arms around Forth's neck. Forth hold his waist and pulled him up. Ming shook his head but Forth hugged his body tightly while whacking his hole mercilessly. Ming was losing his shit.

"For--"

Ming wrapped his legs around Forth's waist. Forth wants Ming to feel him deep inside. He bit and sucked on his pink buds. Ming holds him tightly. He felt that he reached heaven of pleasure.

Their eyes met. Forth felt his knot swell around Ming's womb. Ming was in tears from the pleasure. Forth give a last rough thrust and swelled Ming's belly. It was too much for his womb to handle.

Ming's heat triggered Forth's rut and now he has to satisfy his Alpha. Ming falls onto the bed. He could feel Forth still hard inside him. Forth's had to rest on Ming's sweet belly. He could feel the bump.

"Isn't enough---"

Forth growls. Ming nodded his head and looked at his Alpha. If Forth wanted more he won't deny it...

He holds his thighs and spread them more for Forth. It surely pleased Forth. Ming lost himself in the pleasure and the arms of Forth.

*****

Forth was massaging Ming's back in the bathtub. Ming's body was blue and purple from every inch. He's glad that his heat ended only three days and Forth's rut ended at the same time too but his body is aching so badly and he could still feel Forth inside him.

"Ahmhhhh...."

Forth pecked gently on his scent gland to soothe Ming's pain. His belly was still swollen from the amount of essence Forth filled him with without taking a break. For three days they only slept when Ming passed out and eat when he was fucking hungry.

"What if I get pregnant...?!"

Ming asked while Forth was cleaning him thoroughly. Forth hand stopped inside Ming's hole. Ming winced and moaned when Forth pulled his finger out. Forth kissed him and whisper against his lips.

"Then I would be the happiest Alpha in the world..."

Forth pecked him again. Ming smiled. He knew he took contraceptive pills and even Forth took one to be safer but there isn't a hundred percent guarantee of anything. Forth filled his womb every single time he cummed. There are high chances of him conceiving when Forth was in his rut.

He read that Alpha's semen got stronger during their rut. He isn't against having a baby. He's at the age where he should be thinking about having their child but what if Forth doesn't want to.....

Ming sighed. Forth noticed the way Ming's shoulder getting tense. He cupped Ming's face and linked their forehead.

"I know we get overwhelmed in the pleasure and lust but there's is something more Ming which his love."

Forth rested his hand around Ming's belly and caressed with so much care that Ming wants to melt there in his Alpha's arms.

"I love you, Ming, and everything which belongs to you is mine and mine only.....and if we got blessed with the little version of you running in our house then trust me, Ming...."