Chapter-1

Another Person's POV

Forth groans when he wakes up. He stood from his bed and stretched his arms before getting into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth patiently and then took a warm shower. He dressed up in his comfort clothes and walked to the kitchen to make something for himself.

Forth made some porridge for himself and settled down on his dining table. He looked around the apartment. It's beautiful and spacious. A proper form of luxury but it doesn't feel much luxury to Forth.

He's An Alpha. He spends his whole life with praises of people. How such a good Alpha he is but he can't forget how his life turned into this.

"Forth

"Forth...."

He was washing his bowl when he heard his Ex-husband's voice. He put that bowl down and washed his hand before turning around to see that face he fall for sixteen years ago. They were in college and young. He thought he found his soulmate in that beta but he couldn't realize how badly their relationship was going into downfall.

"Do you want to eat breakfast? I have some porridge left..."

"No, it's fine. I am heading back to the hospital and wanted to give you a divorce document. We are finally no longer as a wedded couple."

He put down those documents on the table. Forth gave a slight nod. He read those documents and finally put them down.

"Forth, when you stopped loving me?"

He asked him which caught Forth a bit off guard but he already saw that question coming.

"I really don't know Beam. Maybe when you stopped answering my texts or when you thought hiding things from me would be better than confronting me. It hurt so much that when I talked with you about all this you still choose to ignore it and then finally it stopped hurting. I was at my limit. I loved you Beam. I was madly in love with you but life doesn't spend in that same craziness. I wish you a healthy life for you ahead."

He ended his words but didn't meet Beam's eyes. He wants to love himself now.

"So you gave up on our love...?! I expected much more than this from you Forth."

Beam said that and walked out of his apartment. Forth wasn't upset about Beam's comment. He choose himself this time and it matters to him more.

He walked back to his bedroom. There was a frame with a picture of him and Beam. He throws that frame. He wanted to start his life's new chapter.

*****

"You still haven't married yet."

He sighed when he heard the concern of his student's mother. He give her a small smile and replied.

"I still haven't found that person who I wanted to settle with Mrs. Rattipan. Thanks for showing your concern. I need to talk with other students."