Chapter-12

Another Person's POV

W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E ?

Ming gasped when he read those words. Everyone was looking at him in await of his answer. He tried to hold back his tears.

"Omega..."

Ming turns around and looked at Forth walking towards him with a rose in his hand. Ming just looked into his eyes which shows so much love for him only. He never thought Forth would propose to him here...and this early.

He isn't sure if it's a dream or a beautiful reality. Forth walked closer to him and kneel on his one leg but didn't look away from Ming.

"So, Will you be able to handle my treasure my heart, pretty Omega...?"

Forth asked Ming with a wide smile on his face. Ming chuckled and nodded his head. Forth stood and wrapped his arms around Ming's waist. He brushes Ming's bangs.

"I want you to be mine forever, Omega... Will you marry me...?"

Forth cupped Ming's face and asked softly. He looks like a prince charming which Ming's grandma always talked about.

My eyes are asking this question

Ming smiled and tried his best to not broke into tears.

"You don't have to ask.... I am always yours..."

Ming answered. Forth hugged him and nuzzle his nose in the crook of Ming's neck the scent of lavender was calming his heart and the sweet essence of Vanilla was making his heart beat crazily.

Also, my heart is not at peace

Ming was holding him tightly. If it's a dream then he never wanted to wake up ever. He could stay his whole life living this dream with Forth.

They both get apart when the sound of the engineering facility broke into cheers. Forth laughed and looked at his Omega.

He pulled out a small box from his pocket. Students gasped when Forth opened the box. Some were cheering and some girls were fainting from this moment.

Forth holds Ming's hand and pecked on the back of his palm. A tear trickled down from Ming's eyes as the pearl was kept hidden for so long for only Forth.

Where did you lock your eyes

Ming closed his eyes and then opened them when the ring was on his ring finger. It was crafted beautifully and specially made for his taste.

"Forth..."

Ming called his name like it was the only thing he could whisper in his voice. Forth nods his head and leaned down to touch him.

Ming closed his eyes and let himself drown in this feeling which is so hard to explain.

How should I tell you this that I keep staring at your path

Forth deepen the kiss and stole Ming's breath. He gaped when Forth pulled his lips back. Ming's eyes fluttered. Forth leaned down and whispered into Ming's ears.

"How about running away from here...?!"

Ming giggled and nodded his head. Forth holds his hand. They both look around and before any could blink their eyes they sprint from the cafeteria and run to the parking lot.

They were laughing madly while running. It reminds them of the time when they were unaware of their destiny.

They stopped near Forth's car and laughed while looking at each other. Forth pulled Ming all of a sudden and captured his lips.